US West Coast - Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Portland
Our client is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience (DEX) and their solution allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience.
- Have you managed strategic relationship with key Hardware and Software OEM’s such as ServiceNow and VMware?
- Do you have a track record of driving strategic outcomes through an ecosystem?
If so, this could be a perfect role for you!
- lead and grow GTM partnerships with Hardware and Software OEMs Globally
- increase Annual Contract Values (ACV).
- manage key partnership areas such as strategy development, stakeholder engagement plans, joint offerings, tactical execution and alignment of go-to-market functions
- facilitate and co-ordinate go-to-market and internal supporting resources (incl. legal, finance etc.) to deliver desired outcomes
- work closely with the executive team and internal functional leaders to drive action and build world class execution capability
- build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
- 5+ years work experience with some specific experience managing Global OEM’s, business development or other deal-oriented role
- software industry domain expertise, and the ability to understand complex technology problems
- previous background in Partner Alliance Management
- to build relationships (internally and with partners), collaborating, and influencing others
- experience working with senior executives/ partners in cross-company projects
- strong communication skills and be able to hold business and technical discussions
- to be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- to travel 40%
- a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (MBA strongly preferred)
- an excellent salary and commission
- private medical, dental and vision plan
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Job Titles: Alliance Director, Alliance Manager, Partnership Director
MSPs: CSC, HP, IBM, Dell, Deloitte, Wipro, Flexera, and Accenture
ITOA: Accelops, Appnomic, BMC, CA, CirrusPoint, EMC, Evolven, ExtraHop Networks, HP (HPE/HP Enterprise), IBM, IntelliMagic, ITRS, Loom Systems, Metafor Software, Moogsoft, Nastel, NetApp, Oracle, Riverbed, Savision, SAP SE, SolarWinds, Splunk, Sumo Logic, TeamQuest, Unomaly, VMTurbo, VMWare, Ymor, Zenoss
ServiceNow, CGI Group, Thrive, Unily, BluIP
Aims, Apptio, Aternity, AutoTask, Bay Dynamics, Circonus, Cognizant, ConnectWise, Correlata, Correlsense, Corville, Coscale, Inetco, LabTech, Level Platforms, Loopd, Matrix42, N-Able, Netscout, New Relic, Numara, OpsDataStore, Perspica, RISC Networks, Rocana, SAS, Sightline, Splunk, Sumerian, Symantec (Altiris), Tanium, Terma, Unitrends, XpoLog, VMWare
EUC (End User Computing): Apparity, CGI, Dimension Data, Fujitsu, Long View, Nutanix, Pomeroy, Stefanini, Terdici, Unisys
WFM (Workforce Management): ADP, Amano, Aspect, ATOSS, Empower Software, HBS, Infor, JDA, Kronos, Nice Actimize, Uptivity, Workforce Software
Keywords: MSP, Managed Service Provider, ITOA, IT Operations Analytics, ITAM, IT Asset Management, ITSM, IT Service Management, End User Computing, Work placement