Our client is looking for a Technical Sales Manager with the following attributes.
We have informed them that Terra is going to query our team of BD Directors to see if any have meet the requirements and have the interest.
This is going to be an approximate 6 month, 75% time commitment and will require frequent travel to Germany.
German fluency is required.
Thanks for taking a look. We doubt that anyone will have all of them so if you are interested just go through line-by-line and write “yes”, “maybe”, or “no”.
- B.S.Undergrad/Grad in EE, CS, or related field
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in a related industry (automotive, data management, system integration, etc)
- Experience in interacting with customers and managing issues/programs on-site in customer deployment environments with senior engineers and technical evaluators
- Some experience in pre-sales as well as post-sales customer interactions
- Personable, self-starter who can dynamically define own priorities and execute against those priorities with minimal supervision
- Ability to grow and lead a team of people over time that carry out the pre/post-sales engineering function
- Prior experience bringing up and maintaining infrastructure in a data center environment
- Familiarity with network implementation. Configuration and integration of hardware infrastructure with client's corporate IT networks.
- Good understanding of Linux, Kubernetes and cloud (preferably AWS) based deployments
- Familiarity with securing cloud based and on-prem applications (SSO integration, OAuth, PKI)
Selling to whom