This is not a normal business development project but many of the skills required are those which experienced BD/sales people possess. The client is looking for someone on an interim, part-time basis who can meet much of the following job description. The person needs to be located in the Netherlands, Germany or northern Italy.
- Experience with online quoting/RFQ solutions strongly preferred
- Ability to assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
- Ability to manage client expectations and to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, operations and within the Professional Services Group).
- Ability to detect potential issues and implement solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
- Responsible for documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing business and transitioning the project to the Production Support team
- Configuration: Work with customer and internal parties to determine and document ideal configuration state for our platform and any contracted modules, based on implementation plan.
- Consulting: Be able to lead “Current State and Future state” assessments around functionality and/or processes.
- Presentation Skills: Provide on-line meetings and conference calls to regularly coordinate with client, collect new information & requirements, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Teamwork: Work closely with internal parties to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and follow-up activities.
- Project Management: Responsible for providing internal teams and clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s, etc.
- Documentation: Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the internal implementation team and/or client.
Selling to whom