Washington, DC area
We have an exciting role to join as the VP of Sales for North America for our European based client who is a global provider of a wide range of messaging solutions focused on an alternative to MS Exchange. Building upon a decade of enterprise e-mail platforms experience, our client offers organizations an all-in-one highly secure solution that enables their mobile workforce to communicate through any platform, be it through email, mobile synchronization, chat, SMS, voice or video. They have successfully provided on-premise solutions to market segments such as SMB, GOV, EDU, Enterprise and ISP. In addition, they have recently built a cloud infrastructure solution as an alternative to widely used Office 365 and Google Apps.
Note: you need to live in the Washington DC area or be willing to relocate there as there are sales staff there you need to manage.
- Be directly responsible for business development in North America.
- Plan business strategies for and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Recruit, manage and develop a new acquisition team.
- Manage existing sales and account managers team.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Keep relationship with existing customers.
- Provide feedback from the market.
- Monitor competitors’ activities.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners.
- 5+ years of enterprise software and hardware sales experience.
- Consistently meet or exceed targets of over $500k in newly closed sales.
- To have worked for a vendor in this industry (e. g. Cisco, Microsoft, Zimbra, VMware, Google, Kerio).
- Experience working for a small company (25-200 people).
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to travel 20-50% of your time.
- To be based within commuting distance to the Washington, DC area.
- Direct sales experience selling to SMBs, ISPs, Public Sector and other enterprises.
- An excellent compensation package based on an uncapped 50/50 plan.
- Join a growing company that provides a great opportunity for financial and career growth potential.
- To lead a small team of account managers.
- To build and grow the sales team as revenues grow.
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Messaging solutions: Cisco, Microsoft Exchange, MS Exchange, Zimbra, VMware, Google, Kerio, Cloudmark, R1Sync, GetSync’d, InGate, RAE Internet, IBM, HP, Oracle, Kabuto
Key words: Messaging Platform, Unified Communication, UC, Office 365, Google Apps, SaaS, Cloud Services, Hunter, Rainmaker, Sole Contributor
Job Titles: Sales Director, Director of Sales, Sales Manager, Regional Sales, Senior Account executive, Enterprise Account Executive, Enterprise Sales, Head of Sales, VP of Sales, Vice President of Sales, Chief Commercial Officer, CCO, Chief Sales Officer, CSO, Sales Director
Locations: USA – VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, WV, Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia