Greater London, UK
We have an exciting role to join a rapidly growing start-up to position their solution with CxO’s and Operations Leaders across enterprises in UK and Ireland.
This is primarily a ‘hunter’ role with a focus on identifying, nurturing and delivering value to clients within the identified market segments.
- Generate new leads through existing network of contacts and proactive lead generation activities
- Qualify and convert new leads generated through marketing activities
- Generate new orders
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Grow network of senior and strategic relationships
- Support and drive marketing activities for new lead generation
- Support and drive partner-led go-to-market initiatives
- A successful track record of closing £ 1M+ enterprise sales per annum preferably with SaaS solutions
- Deep understanding of enterprise business processes
- Experience in selling transformation and innovation - managing multiple stakeholders from IT, Operations and Supply Chain
- Domain expertise in telecom or utilities
- An excellent salary on a 50/50 commission plan plus options
- Opportunity to join a start-up in the early stages
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Sales Manager, Regional Sales, Channel Sales, Partner Sales, Business Development, BDM, Account Executive, New Business, new business hunter, SaaS sales
Sales Intelligence, CRM, Sales Methodology
Salesforce, Dynamics, Mixpanel, Segment, Vantive, Siebel, Oracle Sales, Hubspot, Zoho, Sugar CRM, Netsuite, Infor, ProsperWorks, Pipedrive, Freshsales, Bpm’online, Pegasytems, ServiceNow, Verint, eGain, Appian, CRM Next, Kissmetrics, Insightly, InsideSales, InsideSquared
#SalesJobs #LondonJobs #AI #CRM #SalesManager #VideoAnalytics #Hunter #Utilities #BritishGas #SSE #ScottishPower #Centrica #EDF #nPower #E.On #OpenReach