Washington DC area
We have an exciting role to join the sales team of our European based client who is a global provider of a wide range of messaging solutions focused on an alternative to MS Exchange. Building upon a decade of enterprise e-mail platforms experience, our client offers organizations an all-in-one highly secure solution that enables their mobile workforce to communicate through any platform, be it through email, mobile synchronization, chat, SMS, voice or video. They have successfully provided on-premise solutions to market segments such as SMB, GOV, EDU, Enterprise and ISP. In addition, they have recently built a cloud infrastructure solution as an alternative to the widely used Office 365 and Google Apps.
It you are a proactive and dynamic goal focused candidate who will help in expanding and take care of our US customer base, energetic, enjoy calling, committed to selling, excel at developing relationships, have a team approach and bring a no nonsense attitude to work every day then you would be a great fit for the team!
- Reach out to current customers in regards to their license renewals
- Work with the current inside sales and licensing team
- Cold/warm calling with new prospects and current customers
- Help with marketing campaign follow ups
- Be a chat operator on the website
- Answering basic sales and licensing calls
- Prepare quotes from in-bound leads
- Learn all the systems and applications used to understand and operate on a daily basis independently
- Respond to a licensing queue
- 2-4 years of telephone sales experience
- Experience selling enterprise software / SaaS
- Good knowledge of IT or networking solutions
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills
In return you get an excellent salary, dynamic work environment and medical insurance
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Messaging solutions: Cisco, Microsoft Exchange, MS Exchange, Zimbra, VMware, Google, Kerio, Cloudmark, R1Sync, GetSync’d, InGate, RAE Internet, IBM, HP, Oracle
Messaging Platform, Unified Communication, UC, Office 365, Google Apps, SaaS, Cloud Services
Job Titles: Sales Executive, Account Executive, Telesales Representative, Telemarketing, B2B Sales, Sales Associate, Business Development, Sales Representative, Account Manager, Inside Sales, Sales & Licensing Executive
Locations: VA, DC