Netherlands, UK or Germany
Are you looking for a new, bigger more exciting challenge? Then take this chance to be one of the first European employees for this North American company that is growing fast!
Opportunities like this don't come around too often, so you will need to be willing to give everything that you have got to make it happen and succeed? We need the freshest, the finest and the bravest talents out there, to help us make it big. If you're ready to ride a rocket, we're looking for astronauts.
About our client:
Our client is a well-funded start up organisation, with all the buzz that brings. Everyone in the team is an essential part of the machine right now. We still don't know for sure where this journey is going, but what we do know, is that the people joining us now will have a fantastic opportunity to be part of something truly ground-breaking. Being in at the start will certainly fast track some people's careers as we plan to grow rapidly and will need some of you to grow with us at the same pace.
The company is a leader in User Identity and Lifecycle Management in the Telecom / Service Provider space. We are looking for a Sales Engineer to develop detailed solutions and be responsible for preparation of detailed product architecture, sequence diagrams, and integration specifications between the client’s product and customer legacy applications.
It was listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2016
Frost & Sullivan has them as a top global ’10 to Watch' in this space
They grew over 210% in the past two years
- Work with Sales/Account Executives to qualify accounts through the sales process
- Own the successful delivery of product demonstrations, including the scope and design, specifications, success criteria, testing, documentation and deployment at customer sites
- Be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality product and technical presentations and demonstrations to prospective customers
- Prepare responses to customer RFPs and RFIs
- Be the product subject matter expert (SME) with detailed knowledge of the product functionality, processes and best practices
- Assist the sales account team in ensuring customer satisfaction by building rapport with key client technical staff.
- Travel to customer sites in Europe (with possibility to help out other regions from time to time)
- Lead joint application development (JAD) sessions with the customer and partners
- Work with the delivery organisation to ensure a smooth handoff from the sales phase to the delivery phase
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree
- 5+ years working in the Telecommunications industry with background in BSS and/or OSS systems
- Some experience in one or more of the following areas:
- large scale mission critical applications
- network management systems
- operations support systems
- general large scale system architecture
- large scale databases.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with AuthN and AuthZ protocols (OAuth, ConnectID, SAML)
- Excellent knowledge of Identity Management solutions (Oracle Identity Management, IBM Webseal + Directory Server, ForgeRock, Ping, CA Technologies, Sailpoint, UnboundID, or others)
- Understanding of system analysis, design, and development in Java, C++, or .NET
- Experience deploying small and large scale applications at a service provider site for demo/pilot applications
- Ability to work independently with customer teams to navigate through network setup and configuration
- Exposure to sales and a general understanding of the sales process.
- Have EU or EEC Citizenship
An excellent salary and bonus
You also get to work in a dynamic environment and be one of the first people in the EMEA region
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Identity Management, Access Management, OneID, Single Sign On, SSO, AuthN, AuthZ, OAuth, ConnectID, SAML, BSS, OSS
Sales engineer, SE, presales, pre-sales, Technical Account Manager, TAM, presales engineer, pre-sales engineer, pre sales, sales support, Sales-Support, presales consultant, pre-sales consultant, technical sales, technical engineer, Solutions Engineer, Solutions-Engineer, system engineer, systems engineer, Verkaufsingenieur, Verkaufs-Ingenieur, Verkaufsunterstützung, Vertriebs-Ingenieur, Vertriebsingenieur, Vertriebsunterstützung, Lösungsspezialist, Technischer Architekt, Technischer Berater, Technischer Consultant, IT Berater
Some companies you may have worked for:
Oracle Identity Management, IBM Webseal + Directory Server, ForgeRock, Ping, CA Technologies, Sailpoint, UnboundID, OneLogin, Okta, Centrify, Symplified, Bitium, 10Duke, NetIQ, Identropy, PerfectCloud, WiActs, Courion, Aveksa, RSA, Onion ID, AuthAnvil, Fischer, MiniOrange, Auth0, Covisint, iWelome