We are looking for a Sales Director to cover North America for one of our European clients. They have partners and customers in over 90 countries serving major telecom and cable operators.
If you are ambitious, goal-driven, self-motivated, technically savvy, and business-minded Sales person, then this is an ideal role for you.
As the Sales Director for North America, you will target Communication Service Providers (CSPs) with their On-line Bill Presentment and Analytics solution. The successful candidate must be comfortable with all aspects of business development, sales processes and have experience in selling software cloud solutions to multiple stakeholders (such as Billing, Sales, Procurement, IT) in CSPs (mobile, fixed, cable, multi-play operators, MSOs).
- Be the primary Sales Professional for the CSP/Carrier Target Market
- Perform business development and lead generation
- Provide pre-sales activities such as solution demonstrations, value selling, and RFI/RFP/RFQ response management
- Provide market validation and feedback for product development strategies
- Achieve targeted budgets
- Develop and deliver qualified business opportunities
- Organise sales meetings
- Generate a pipeline
- Attend presentations and demonstrations
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the Company’s solutions by articulating product features, benefits, business value, and competitive advantages – specifically aligning with identified CSP challenges & buying criteria, and substantiating ROI analysis
- Develop a team around the Sales Director so people management experience is strongly preferred
- Experience working successfully in a Sales role in a comparable environment such as:
- Online Bill Presentment & Analytics solutions
- Communications Outsourcers & Professional Services (COPS) firms e.g. Accenture, Dimension Data, Verizon Business Services
- OSS/BSS Solutions Providers such as Amdocs, Convergys, or Redknee
- Demonstrable knowledge of CSP market in North America.
- Network of contacts in the CSP market
- Understanding of CSP company infrastructures and business processes pertaining specifically to CSP billing, CEM, and CRM
- Proven track record of developing a pipeline and closing deals
- Executive presence and the substance to successfully operate at Senior level
- Willing to travel 50% to customer engagements and team meetings
- Exhibit strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
an excellent salary with uncapped commission
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Amdocs, Convergys, Globys, Redknee, Teradata, Ericsson, Accenture, Dimension Data, Verizon Business Services
NetCracker, Comverse, Oracle, Huawei, ZTEsoft, CSG, AsiaInfo, SAP, Comarch, Orga Systems, EliteCore, Cerillion, FTS, Openet, Nvision, Tecnotree, Alcatel-Lucent, Alepo, CBOSS, Comptel, Infonova, Matrixx Software, MDS, Mind CTI, Omniware Solutions, SunTec
Sorriso, Lumata, Pontis, Quatys, Emagine, flytxt, Pitney Bowes, BLS, BLSTEL, 6th Sense Media, Neolane, Siebel, Unica (IBM), Buongiorno, Upstream, Velti, Aito, Act750, Buongiorno, Kiha, RightNow
Online Bill Presentment, Billing, Subscriber Data Intelligence, Value Added Services, VAS, EBPP, E-bill, BSS, Self-service billing, Customer Experience Management, CEM, COPS, OSS, CSP
Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Director, New Business, Regional Sales, Area sales, BDD, BDM, RSM, New Business Development, Hunter, Rain Maker, Rainmaker, VP of Sales, Vice President of Sales, VP Sales