Western Europe (EU) - Germany, UK or Netherlands preferred
We have an excellent opportunity to join as a Sales Director for a leader in broadband service management. Our client helps fixed, cable and mobile communication service providers (CSPs) to deliver superior customer experience and drastically reducing operational cost. They have served more than 40 clients around Europe such as Deutsche Telekom and Telekom Austria.
Their next-generation solution that brings a new approach to end-to-end automated diagnostics, guided troubleshooting and analytics to provide state-of-the-art Customer Experience Management (CEM), Device Management, Service Assurance, and Service Analytics solutions.
The client also has outstanding system integration capabilities in complex, multivendor network environments.
If you want personal growth and development in a dynamic, relaxed and supportive environment then this role could be for you!
- be responsible for sales of customer experience management (CEM), service assurance, device management and service analytics solutions to telecom clients
- focus in Europe and lead sales efforts to clients globally as needed
- learn about and create sales opportunities directly to telco clients and through resellers, system integrators and local/regional/global partners
- deliver business results with new accounts using a predefined growth plan
- possess, generate, cultivate and motivate your own telco client and partner contact network
- create value and build relationships with decision makers across multiple departments such as customer support, CEM, network operations, OSS/BSS operations, IT and procurement
- build up a database of decision makers and stakeholders among current and prospective clients
- manage the complete sales cycle and leverage internal resources to get deals done
- travel frequently visiting clients, partners and attending industry events
- 5+ years sales experience working in sales of complex software solutions to telecom operators (fixed & cable)
- to be based in Western Europe (ideally Germany or the Netherlands)
- EU Citizenship
- a proven track record working on longer term sales cycles and large deal sizes
- well developed network of personal contacts among telco operators and system integrators
- a sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
- interest in working in a dynamic and fast-growing professional environment
- to travel 60% or more as necessary
- fluency in English, both verbally and in writing and ideally a major second European language (German preferred)
Ideally you also have experience in sales of software solutions to telecom operators for the following OSS functionalities:
- Service assurance, CEM, proactive care
- Device management, DOCSIS and CPE device provisioning
- Network management systems (NMS)
- Network and service analytics
- an excellent base salary (as a long-term self-employed contractor)
- uncapped commission
- opportunity to build out a European/Global sales team in the future
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Sales Director, Sales Manager, Account director, Global account, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Director, regional sales, area sales, Global Sales, BDD, BDM, RSM, Channel Sales, New Business Development, Major Account Manager, new business, hunter, rain maker, rainmaker, vertrieb, verkauf
Customer Experience Management, CEM, CEX, Self-care, service management, Customer Support, Knowledge Management, Internet of Things, IoT, Broadband, Telecommunications, CPE, MSO, Multiple System Operator, cable operator, fixed operator, fixed carrier, Broadband carrier, DOCSIS, PacketCable, VoIP, DSL, Quality of Experience, LTE, Digital TV, IP TV mediation, Mobile TV mediation, Provisioning and self-provisioning, PACM, OSS, BSS, TR-069, ACS
Incognito, Solvatio, iisy, Axiros, Motive (Nokia/ALU), AVSystem, Intraway, Friendly Technologies, Assia
GIP, Infosim, Prosyst, Ipoque, Comptel, MYCOM, Comarch, IneoQuest, BigBand, PBN, Aurora, Harmonic, Arris, Calix, Pace, RGB Networks, Nagra, 2wire, Netcracker, Oracle Telecom