We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager based in the London area to grow revenue and new customer accounts in the European, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Your primary function is to increase sales revenue in EMEA working with Channel partners and direct end-users of our client’s products.
Our client provides intelligent and state of the art network monitoring tools used to collect, collate, filter, process and distribute packets. Clients such as data centres using the network monitoring tools gain visibility, stability, security and optimization of their network. The target markets for the tools are large multinational enterprise organisations and data centres that need continual monitoring of their networks.
The person responsible will be required to meet or exceed assigned annual quota with a focus on prospecting and closing new accounts.
- Identify, cultivate and procure new direct business sales relationships within EMEA
- Conduct training and other support for channel sales partners
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying, demonstrating, price negotiating and closing of the sale
- Build and maintain customer interaction, driving sales, solution selling, and engaging with key influencers and decision makers
- Develop and implement EMEA-wide sales plans consistent with the company’s sales and marketing objectives
- Have the ability to travel throughout the EMEA territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or engage customers by phone
- Attend trade shows and demonstrate products to customers visiting the booth assisted by a senior sales engineer
- Meet and/or exceed predetermined sales objectives and quotas
- Complete monthly reports of quarter-to-date performance, comparing quotas, forecast, bookings, billings and backlog
- Complete a weekly forecast and territory development accomplishments list
- 5+ years multi-country field sales experience from a remote office environment
- To have contacts in Security Market, Data Centres, and Large Enterprise Accounts
- Extensive knowledge of switches, routers, taps and network appliances
- Experience selling hardware such as data switches, routers and security solutions
- Channel experience, knowing which partners to engage and driving and motivating the channel
- Recent experience selling to large enterprises (e.g. FTSE 100/250, Fortune 1000, FT 500) companies, in sectors such as Telecom (cable, fixed & mobile), data centres, banking, insurance, finance, healthcare, pharma, and retail
- To be an independent, self-starter with a “hunter” mentality and ability to perform in a results-oriented environment
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Demonstrated successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and goals by prospecting and securing new accounts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to generate customer-specific presentations and documentation
- To ideally have a degree (BSEE strongly preferred, MSEE or MBA, a plus) and/or the equivalent in training and experience
- Ability to travel 50% or more throughout EMEA
In return, you get an excellent base salary on a 50/50 commission plan and benefits.
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Job Titles: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales VP, VP of Sales, Sales Area Manager, New Business Development, Head of New Business Sales, Sales Director, Director of Sales, Sales Manager, Manager of Sales, Business Development Manager, BDM, Head of Sales, EMEA Sales, Channel Sales, Channel Director, Alliance Director, Alliance Manager
Key words: Network Analysis, Network Monitoring, Network Security, Data Switch, Network Management, NPB, Network Packet Brokers, Network Hardware, Forensic Tools, Security Tools, Performance Analytics, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Packet Aggregation, Packet Aggregation Switch, Productivity Solutions, Switching, Aggregation and Filtering, Enterprise Network Solutions, Data Centre Solutions, Data Center Solutions
Performance analytics (interfaces to routers and network): JDSU, Tektronix, NetQos, Opnet, Spirent, Ixia, Empirix, Tekelec, Cisco, Anritsu, VSS
Intrusion detection & prevention: SourceFire, Radware, TippingPoint, Symantec, McAfee, FireEye, Juniper, TopLayer, SAIC, Arbor networks, ISS
Forensic tools: Netscout, NetWitness, Niksun, Solera, Narus
Other: Anue Systems, Apcon, Netoptics, Gigamon, HP, Hewlett Packard, Juniper, Brocade, Network Instruments, Corvil, Correlex, Compuware, Tealeaf, Tekelec, Symantec, McAfee, Netcor, TestworX