We have an exciting role to join a global leader in wireless innovation with offices around the world as a Media Sales Account Manager (AM). Our client revolutionized the mobile industry and continuously push the boundaries of mobile experiences that its users have.
The AM is a key member of the business and is working as part of a cross-functional, externally-facing team. You will be responsible for identifying and selling media solutions to brands and advertising agencies in the UK. You must have extensive knowledge in social, mobile media, sales experiences and natural inclination to work collaboratively with clients and partners.
If you want to go from publisher role to a sales role or if you have good knowledge of working with clients and want to acquire business development/soft sales skills then this role is ideal for you!
- Be responsible for selling media solutions to brands (e.g. FTSE250 and/or top local brands) and leading advertising agencies in the UK
- Be responsible for onboarding clients ensuring they use product and happy with it
- Have a work ethic of hand holding customer
- Join in client meetings as required to gather client needs or what is required to progress the sale
- Build your own sales pipeline but without the pressure of sales targets
- Mainly work with Media agencies / Ad agencies in London
- Resolve advertisers’ issues/inquiries in a timely and productive manner, and identifying and implementing process improvements
- Build out advertising on Instant Messaging (IM) service (like Facebook, iMessage, BBM)
- Build out interest who want to advertise on their IM platform
- Provide feedback to product and tools teams to help scale and improve the Platform
- Contribute as a key member of the cross-functional team and partner with Business Development and other internal organisations across the company on a regular basis
- A combination of account management and customer service skills
- Minimum 5+ years of deep domain expertise and relevant work experience in social, digital, mobile media sales
- To understand media language lingo (CPM, CPC, CPA) and have media agency contacts
- To work in an entrepreneurial environment but know you have the safety and backing of large company behind you
- Be able to work independently (often from home)
- Proven track record of translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to manage large customer/partner relationships and manage through conflict driving groups to mutually beneficial outcomes
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
In return, you get an excellent compensation package designed for a top performing sales support/account manager professional, which includes an excellent base salary and variable compensation bonus.
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Exec, Sales Manager, Business Development, Client Services, Media Sales, Advertising sales, Advertizing sales, Key Account Manager, KAM
Mobile Advertising, Mobile Ads, Digitial Marketing, Digital Advertising, Digital Agency, Brand Agency, Brand Client, Online Sales, Mobile Agency, Mobile Brand Sales, Brand Advertising, iMessage, BBM, WhatsApp, IM, Instant Messaging, in-app advertising, in-app advertizing, Facebook Ads, Social Media
01Tribe, 12snap, 4thscreen, 4th-screen, 5thfinger, Admob, Ad.net, Adfonic, Aditic, Admoda, AdTaily, Amobee, Ansible Mobile, Buongiornio, Carat, EGS Media, Enpocket, Exoclick, Fetch Media, Fonemedia, Golden Gekko, Greystripe, Hyper factory, iAds, Icon Mobile, Inmobi, Insidemob, Jinny, jumptap, LeadBolt, loopme, M&C Saatchi, Madvertise, Millenial Media, mmedia, MobYD, Mobixell, Moblin, Modern Media, Mojiva, Mocean, Nimble, Odyssey Mobile, Ogilvy and Mather, Publicis, PubMatic, Quattro, Smaato, Sofialys, Somo, Trademob, Velti, we love mobile, Azullo, Qriously, Drawbridge, kiip, tapjoy, w3i, isobar