We have an exciting role to join the inside sales team for our European based client who is a global provider of a wide range of messaging solutions focused on an alternative to MS Exchange. Building upon a decade of enterprise e-mail platforms experience, our client offers organizations an all-in-one highly secure solution that enables their mobile workforce to communicate through any platform, be it through email, mobile synchronization, chat, SMS, voice or video. They have successfully provided on-premise solutions to market segments such as SMB, GOV, EDU, Enterprise and ISP. In addition, they have recently built a cloud infrastructure solution as an alternative to the widely used Office 365 and Google Apps.
If you are a proactive and dynamic goal focused candidate who will help in expanding and take care of our US customer base, energetic, enjoy calling, committed to selling, excel at developing relationships, have a team approach and bring a no nonsense attitude to work every day then you would be a great fit for the team!
- Reach out to current customers in regards to their license renewals
- Work with the current inside sales and licensing team
- Cold/warm calling with new prospects and current customers
- Help with marketing campaign follow ups
- Be a chat operator on the website
- Answering basic sales and licensing calls
- Prepare quotes from in-bound leads
- Learn all the systems and applications used to understand and operate on a daily basis independently
- Respond to a licensing queue
- Graduate or 1 year of experience in a software company in sales or software support
- 6 months of telephone sales experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of IT or networking solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM (optional)
- Experience selling enterprise software / SaaS (optional)
- Competitive salary, 5-10% bonus (based on team performance), dynamic work environment, medical insurance and free on-site gym
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Messaging solutions: Cisco, Microsoft Exchange, MS Exchange, Zimbra, VMware, Google, Kerio, Cloudmark, R1Sync, GetSync’d, InGate, RAE Internet, IBM, HP, Oracle
Key words: Messaging Platform, Unified Communication, UC, Office 365, Google Apps, SaaS, Cloud Services, Microsoft Outlook
Job Titles: Sales Executive, Account Executive, Telesales Representative, Sales Associate, Inside Sales, License Renewals, Software Sales, Sales Representative