London, UK (or other Vodafone location)
Similar roles: Global Account Director, GAM, Key Account Manager, KAM, Sales Director, Business Development Director, Account Director, Major Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, RSM, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Sales Account Manager
Salary: Base of €80,000-150,000 depending on experience
Additional Benefits: Uncapped commission
Are you looking for a new, bigger more exciting challenge? And how would you like to earn a six-figure income next year while you are doing it?
Opportunities like this don't come around too often, so you will need to be willing to give everything that you have got to make it happen and succeed? We need the freshest, the finest and the bravest talents out there, to help us make it big. If you're ready to ride a rocket, we're looking for astronauts.
Our client is a well-funded start up organisation, with all the buzz that brings. Everyone in the team is an essential part of the machine right now. We still don't know for sure where this journey is going, but what we do know, is that the people joining us now will have a fantastic opportunity to be part of something truly ground-breaking. Being in at the start will certainly fast track some people's careers as we plan to grow rapidly and will need some of you to grow with us at the same pace.
About our client:
The company is a leader in User Identity and Lifecycle Management in the Telecom / Service Provider space. We're looking for a confident, talented, seasoned leader to own the Vodafone strategy and delivery, and drive market growth globally.
There is already a framework agreement with the VF Group so the requirement is to nurture the relationship with the VF Group and roll out the solutions across the VF Operating Companies.
- It was listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2016
- Frost & Sullivan has them as a top global ’10 to Watch' in this space
- They grew over 210% in the past two years
- Initiate and develop a Territory Sales & Opportunity plans and regular sales forecasts plan for VF
- Build on already-established customer relationships while creating new contacts and sales globally
- Meet the business needs of VF Group and OpCos with effective regular communication
- Be focussed on developing the business plan along with our management team and then deploying the strategy
The earning potential here is open ended with many of this team exceeding six figures.
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in the telecommunications industry
- Won new deals in the past with VF Opcos in UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia, India, Egypt, South Africa, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience selling to VF at local and /or Group level Knowledge of BSS/OSS
- Have EU or EEC Citizenship
- To be results oriented
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with fluent English
- Well-developed strategic sales skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, capable of working independently
- An excellent salary, uncapped commission and benefits.
- You also get to work in a dynamic environment and be one of the first people in the EMEA region
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Some companies you may have worked for:
Netcracker, Amdocs, Convergys, Globys, Redknee, Teradata, Ericsson, Accenture, Dimension Data, Verizon Business Services, Mobileum, Intersec, Soft-Ex
Comverse, Oracle, Huawei, ZTEsoft, CSG, AsiaInfo, SAP, Comarch, Orga Systems, EliteCore, Cerillion, FTS, Openet, Nvision, Tecnotree, Alcatel-Lucent, Alepo, CBOSS, Comptel, Infonova, Matrixx, MDS, Mind CTI, Omniware Solutions, SunTec, CENX, Netrounds, Sandvine, Tango Telecom, UBIqube, VMware
Sorriso, Lumata, Pontis, Quatys, Emagine, flytxt, Pitney Bowes, BLS, BLSTEL, 6th Sense Media, Neolane, Siebel, Unica (IBM), Buongiorno, Upstream, Velti, Aito, Act750, Buongiorno, Kiha, RightNow, Cerillion, FTS, Huawei, Comarch, Aria Systems, CGI, Comverse, ForgeRock, Ping Identity, Avatier, Betasystems, Bitium, CA Technologies, Centrify, Crossmatch, Identity Automation, iWelcome, NetIQ, Okta, Omada, OneLogin, Propentus, RSA, Sailpoint, Simeio, UnBoundID