We have an exciting opportunity to join as the General Manager for the European region based in Dublin for one of our clients that is leading the way in the mobile industry by delivering cloud-based IP networks and next generation communication. The company incorporates Network Function Virtualization (NFV) technology to enable all service providers to quickly and securely launch services that subscribers demand most.
In this role, you will lead the functional development of the short, medium and long term business development strategies to deliver a robust pipeline of new business and key new market penetration and manage the day to day operations of the European HQ in Dublin.
There will be a high level of client interaction across the region to establish, build and maintain commercial relationships ensuring that the business resources are continually able to satisfy client demands expectation and anticipate and address market changes
- Have a strong commercial and business development capability to engage with clients at ‘C’ suite level
- Lead a team of Sales Directors/Managers and drive activities of staff responsible for pre- & post- Sales Engineering, Project Management and other members to ensure that company’s regional goals are exceeded
- Coach and mentor regional team to develop their leadership skills and product knowledge
- Carry personal and team sales quotas
- Provide a great customer experience to clients
- Manage day-to-day activities of the European operation including oversight of market personnel (direct and indirect reports), plant management, and expense budgets
- 10+ years of sales and people management experience
- Knowledge of and experience in the telecommunications industry across Europe (MVNO background would be a bonus)
- Understanding of unified/IP communications and data networking technologies is highly desired
- Previous experience in setting up and growing a team from ground up
- BS/MS degree preferred
- Proven success in coaching, leading and motivating Sales Managers/Directors
- Knowledge and ability to implement successful sales strategies and localised planning
- Have necessary software knowledge, preferably SFDC
- Be able to travel up to 40%
- Excellent communication, motivation and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure aligned to experience
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
General Manager, GM, VP of Sales, Vice President of Sales, Sales Director, Managing Director, MD
Mavenir, Ericsson, Nortel, Genband, Sonus, Tekelec, Syniverse, Broadsoft, MetaSwitch, Acme Packet