UK or Germany
We have an exciting role to join as the Channel Director/Manager covering EMEA for a global leader in information security and particularly in Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and Privileged Access Management. The successful applicant will be based in the UK or Germany (home based role).
The role reports into the Global VP of Channel Sales based in the US.
Is this role for you?
- Do you have experience developing and implementing reseller recruitment and enablement strategies?
- Have you provided leadership and direction for new resellers to ensure they meet business objectives?
- Have you identified, won and expanded relationships with channel partners in Western Europe?
- Do you have strong Infosec sales background?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then this role is potentially for you!
- develop and implement an effective reseller recruitment strategy
- manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth
- create marketing programs to generate interest for companies to become resellers
- identify potential reseller needs and interests and effectively communicate benefits and opportunities available to meet needs and interests
- manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives
- support resellers in developing business plans, expense budgeting and marketing plans
- assist new resellers through first product sale and implementation
- analyse reseller capacity throughout EMEA to pinpoint activities to match recruiting efforts
- perform analysis of reseller mix by product specialty and develop plan to ensure recruitment efforts target correct mix of resellers
- analyse sales and industry trends and make appropriate recommendations to ensure long-range planning needs are met
- maintain a reliable communication mechanism with sales and product management departments to ensure efforts are in line with objectives
- perform quarterly business reviews and recommend improvements
- review sales proposals with partners
- 10+ years of proven sales experience as a consistent top performer in a B2B sales environment
- 5+ years’ experience of selling to CXO Level
- strong relationships with distributors and VARs in UK, Germany, France, Russia and Poland
- experience selling through partner organisations to end users
- able to travel up to 50% throughout EMEA
- strong knowledge of the Information Security (InfoSec) space, related products, vendors, & technologies
- a Bachelor’s degree
- an excellent compensation package to attract the best candidate
- uncapped commission
- work from home
- to join a leader in the sector and work a greenfield territory
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Common: Infosec, Information security, Privileged Identity Management, PIM, Privileged Access Management, Privileged Account Management, PAM, PAAM, Shared account password management (SAPM), Privileged session management, PSM, Superuser privilege management, Super user privilege management, SUPM, Application-to-application password management, AAPM
Job Titles: Channel Sales Director, Head of Channel Sales, Channel Account Manager, Channel Account Director, Regional Channel Director
Companies: Arcon, Arellia, Avecto, Balabit, BeyondTrust, CA Technologies, Centrify, Courion, CyberArk, EDMZ, Enterprise Datasafe, Quest Software (Dell, T-PAM), Happiest Minds Technologies, Hitachi ID, IBM, Lieberman Software, ManageEngine, MasterSAM, Net-IQ, NRI Secure, ObserveIT, OneLogin, Okta, Oracle, Raz-Lee Security, RSA (EMC), Sailpoint, Tenable Network Security, Thycotic, Viewfinity, Wallix, Xceedium
Exclusive Networks, Arrow ECS, ComputerLinks, Computacenter, Integralis
PCI DSS, FISMA, NIST-800.53, HIPAA, NERC CIP, FIPS 140-2 Level 2, Common Criteria EAL4+