UK, Netherlands, Germany or Switzerland
You will play a key role in expanding the Company’s penetration into Western Europe. The successful candidate will be part of our client’s worldwide strategic sales team and drive all strategic sales activities in the region.
As the Sales Director you will provide strategic direction to the growth plans of our client’s customers in Western Europe by establishing and growing in-market business relationships. You will work closely with HQ to identify business opportunities and drive and execute strategies to grow our client’s revenues in the region. Operating at both a technical and commercial level, this individual will successfully promote their products and technologies to pay TV service operators and related customers in the pay TV ecosystem within Western Europe.
This is a full-time long term contract role. Our client is not set up yet to provide local employment contracts.
You can be based anywhere in Western Europe though UK or the Netherlands is preferred. Germany and Switzerland are also possible options.
- Engage and network with all constituents of the pay TV industry and ecosystem including content providers, operators, networks, set top box and security providers to establish, maintain and grow relationships
- You will sell products both directly to cable and fixed operators and through channel partners
- Monitor competitor activities and market potential to identify opportunities for our client’s products and technologies in Western Europe
- Present their technology to the channel partners, potential customers and establish presence at industry events
- Engage with Product Development teams to make recommendations on new business opportunities and the expansion of existing product and lines of business
- Develop and execute the business strategy for their strategic customers in the region
- Provide local market competitive analysis, market mapping and monitoring of the marketplace
- Influence the marketing team to implement local marketing strategies
- Work with Corporate Communications and Marketing Services in HQ to maximize partner marketing and branding opportunities
- Provide forecast updates on status and progress as required
- 5+ years of Pay TV Experience
- 8+ years overall industry experience
- A proven track record of selling to pay TV customers through channel partners and directly across Western Europe
- Working on technology commercialisation with demonstrated results
- The ability to develop, present, and sell a complex solution
- Experience in high ASP solution sales
- This is an individual contributor position that will have the opportunity to influence the future direction of the business in the region
- Experience working at a Silicon Valley based high tech corporation
- Strong technical background in networking technology, middleware or related industry
- Commercially savvy with a track record in negotiating and closing deals
- Act as a spokesperson at events in the telecommunication industry in the region
- 5+ years’ experience in a capacity that demonstrates the potential to meet the above responsibilities in a sales role
- An understanding of software licensing would be an advantage
- BSEE, Business or the equivalent in experience
- Ability to travel internationally up to 60%
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated with an ability to maintain high standards and of excellence and results while working independently
In return, you get an excellent salary and commission based on a 50/50 plan.
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Vertrieb, Verkauf, Marktentwicklung, Unternehmensentwicklung, Sales, Market Development, Director of Sales, Business Development, Solution Sales, VP of Sales, Market Development Director, Sales Director, Pay TV, STB, Set Top Box, MSO, Cable Operator, Service Provider, Encoders, Network Security
Companies: Seachange, Arris, Concurrent Computer, Opentv, Harmonic, Aylus, Envivio, RGB Networks, Elemental, Cisco, Nagra