Due to client and business growth, we have a new exciting role to join as the Channel Sales Director covering DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) for a leader in LTE/4G/3G/SDN WAN networking solutions managed in the cloud for enterprises. Our client’s powerful cloud network management solutions allows any enterprise to easily monitor, manage, and maintain all endpoints in their distributed system running on different networks from a single location.
The role reports to the Global Head of Channels.
Is this role for you?
- Do you have experience developing and implementing reseller recruitment and enablement strategies?
- Have you provided leadership and direction for new resellers to ensure they meet business objectives?
- Have you identified, won and expanded relationships with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and channel partners in DACH?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then this role is potentially for you!
- identify and recruit new channel partners and SIs
- experience signing up MSPs and large channel partners
- strategically contact new and existing large enterprise end-user customers using account based targeting
- maintain a 1-2 year view on a monthly basis of the sales leads pipeline with actions to maximize long term revenue growth
- establish & maintain business relationships with key personnel in customer accounts
- proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a 1 & 3-year period
- coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- meet assigned expectations for sales targets and profitability
- complete strategic customer account plans
- ensure sales reps and sales engineers receive training
- work with international teams in multiple time zones, frequent international and domestic travel
- 5+ years of channel sales experience
- a Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- good understanding of IT Networks, Edge Management, Network Management, Cloud Management or Network Monitoring
- experience defining and implementing channel sales processes
- proven ability to establish and maintain strong, positive relationships with engineering, services and executive management
- willingness to travel 50-75% throughout EMEA (mainly DACH)
- to be based in Germany
- experience selling through partner organisations to enterprises
- to have a track record of meeting monthly, quarterly and annual channel sales revenue goals
- experience working with global teams
- to be a native German speaker and be able to fluently communicate in English
- to have EU/EEA citizenship
- an excellent salary and commission, which is flexible based on experience
- stock options, car allowance and private medical
- to join a leader that is growing rapidly in this sector
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Key words: M2M, Machine to Machine, LTE Networking, 3G, 4G, LTE, SDN, WAN, IoT, Internet of Things, program launch, network core, network edge, Wireless LAN, content delivery network, CDN, Edge Management, Network Management, Cloud Management, WAN Analytics, Network Monitoring, Infosec, Information security
Job Titles: Channel Sales Director, Head of Channel Sales, Channel Account Manager, Channel Account Director, Regional Channel Director
Channels: Arrow ECS, ComputerLinks, Computacenter, Exclusive Networks, Integralis
MSPs: Noris Network, QSC, neam, Uptime IT, SNC, NetzOrange, Kramer & Crew, IT-Generation, Axians, IP Dynamics, Kaemi
WAN Edge: Aryaka, Avaya, Barracuda Networks, BigLeaf Networks, Cato Networks, Meraki (Cisco), Citrix, CloudGenix, Cradlepoint, Cybera, Digi, Ecessa, Elfiq, FatPipe Networks, Huawei, Infovista, Mushroom Networks, Nuage Networks (Nokia), Riverbed, Sierra Wireless, Silver Peak, SimpleWAN, Talari Networks, Teldat, TELoIP, VeloCloud, Versa Networks, Viptela (Cisco), Virtela (NTT), ZeroOutages
Networking companies: Extreme Networks, Honeywell, Versatel Telecom, Zebra Technologies, Datalogic, Brocade, Juniper, Fortinet, Alcatel Lucent, Bluecoat Systems, Bechtle, Mojo Networks, AirTight Networks, Xirrus, Aruba, Aerohive, Edgecore Networks, Cloud4Wi, Relay2, Allied Telesis, Hitachi Vantara
M2M/IoT companies: Thingsworx, M2M Germany, Robustel, BandRich, Digi, Cinterion, Nethix, Lancom, Lucom, Gatetel, Ricon, NetModule, Hy-Line, Geneko, Novacom, iRZ, ATOS, Accenture, CalAmp, Device Insight, Gemalto, Huawei, IBM Global, Infosys, Logica, M2Mi, Netcomm, Netgear, Novatel, SimCom, Silver Peak, Virtual Access, Westbase
Infosec companies: Arcon, Balabit, BeyondTrust (PowerBroker), CA Technologies, Centryify, CyberArk, Quest Software (Dell, One Identity), Happiest Minds Technologies IdentityVigil), Hitachi ID, IBM, Lieberman Software, ManageEngine, MasterSAM, Net-IQ, NRI Secure, ObserveIT, Oracle, Raz-Lee Security, Thycotic, Wallix, Xceedium
Arellia, Avecto, BeyondTrust, Courion, Enterprise Datasafe, Okta, OneLogin, RSA (EMC), SailPoint, Tenable, Viewfinity, Palo Alto