Sweden, Denmark or Norway
Due to client and business growth, we have a new exciting role to join as the Channel Account Manager covering Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland for a leader in LTE/4G/3G/SDN WAN networking solutions managed in the cloud for enterprises. Our client’s powerful cloud network management solutions allows any enterprise to easily monitor, manage, and maintain all endpoints in their distributed system running on different networks from a single location.
The role reports to the Channel Sales Director based in the UK.
Is this role for you?
- Do you have experience developing and implementing reseller recruitment and enablement strategies?
- Have you provided leadership and direction for new resellers to ensure they meet business objectives?
- Do you have some technical understanding of networking equipment (routers, switches, hubs)?
- Have you identified, won and expanded relationships with channel partners in the region?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then this role is potentially for you!
- identify and recruit new channel partners typically with 20-50 employees
- train and mentor partner sales reps and sales engineers
- develop and implement an effective reseller recruitment strategy
- manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth
- manage and deploy co-marketing services and funding
- notify partners of major events like product releases, promotions and trade shows
- 5+ years of channel sales experience
- a Bachelor’s Degree
- good understanding of IT Networks, Edge Management, Network Management, Cloud Management or Network Monitoring
- willingness to travel 50-75% throughout EMEA (mainly Nordics and Finland)
- to be based in Sweden, Denmark or Norway
- experience selling through partner organisations to enterprises
- to have a track record of meeting monthly, quarterly and annual channel sales revenue goals
- experience working with global teams
- to be a native Swedish/Danish/Norwegian speaker and be able to fluently communicate in English
- to have EU/EEA citizenship
- an excellent salary (flexible based on experience) and commission
- stock options and car allowance
- to join a leader that is growing rapidly in this sector
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Key words: M2M, Machine to Machine, LTE Networking, 3G, 4G, LTE, SDN, WAN, IoT, Internet of Things, program launch, network core, network edge, Wireless LAN, content delivery network, CDN, Edge Management, Network Management, Cloud Management, WAN Analytics, Network Monitoring, Infosec, Information security
Job Titles: Channel Sales Director, Head of Channel Sales, Channel Account Manager, Channel Account Director, Regional Channel Director, Channel Sales Executive, Channel Executive, Channel Manager, Partner Manager, Channel Partner, Channel Director
Channels: Arrow ECS, ComputerLinks, Computacenter, Exclusive Networks, Integralis
SD WAN/WAN Edge: Aryaka, Avaya, Barracuda Networks, BigLeaf Networks, Cato Networks, Meraki (Cisco), Citrix, CloudGenix, Cradlepoint, Cybera, Digi, Ecessa, Elfiq, FatPipe Networks, Huawei, Infovista, Mushroom Networks, Nuage Networks (Nokia), Riverbed, Sierra Wireless, Silver Peak, SimpleWAN, Talari Networks, Teldat, TELoIP, VeloCloud, Versa Networks, Viptela (Cisco), Virtela (NTT), ZeroOutages
Networking companies: Extreme Networks, Honeywell, Versatel Telecom, Zebra Technologies, Datalogic, Brocade, Juniper, Fortinet, Alcatel Lucent, Bluecoat Systems, Bechtle, Mojo Networks, AirTight Networks, Xirrus, Aruba, Aerohive, Edgecore Networks, Cloud4Wi, Relay2, Allied Telesis, Hitachi Vantara
Cloud Management: Ubiquiti airControl, ExtremeCloud, Aruba Central, Aerohive Connect
M2M/IoT companies: Thingsworx, M2M Germany, Robustel, BandRich, Digi, Cinterion, Nethix, Lancom, Lucom, Gatetel, Ricon, NetModule, Hy-Line, Geneko, Novacom, iRZ, ATOS, Accenture, CalAmp, Device Insight, Gemalto, Huawei, IBM Global, Infosys, Logica, M2Mi, Netcomm, Netgear, Novatel, SimCom, Silver Peak, Virtual Access, Westbase
Infosec companies: Arcon, Balabit, BeyondTrust (PowerBroker), CA Technologies, Centryify, CyberArk, Quest Software (Dell, One Identity), Happiest Minds Technologies IdentityVigil), Hitachi ID, IBM, Lieberman Software, ManageEngine, MasterSAM, Net-IQ, NRI Secure, ObserveIT, Oracle, Raz-Lee Security, Thycotic, Wallix, Xceedium
Arellia, Avecto, BeyondTrust, Courion, Enterprise Datasafe, Okta, OneLogin, RSA (EMC), SailPoint, Tenable, Viewfinity
Netnordic, Cuebid, Radpoint, Datema, Eltel, CCA, Lexit, Exclusive Networks, Anzena, Atea, Cygate, Rebendo, Curitiba, Dustin, Caperio, Axians