US (Chicago, New York, Washington DC, Boston)
We have an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that provides best-of-breed cognitive security (AI based) solutions, rapidly deployable proprietary solutions and flexible engagement models.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager in the US (Boston, Chicago, New York, Washington DC, etc. preferred).
- use your expertise to independently develop relationships and sell applications solutions with a matured sales strategy to meet both short term and long term goals
- leverage current business relationships and build new clients via direct and indirect sourcing methods
- deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities
- develop sales strategies in conjunction with management to maximize account penetration
- present qualified business opportunities to executives, lead negotiations, and overcome objections to closure
- proven experience successfully selling OFD (online fraud detection) software within large organizations, particularly in the Financial Services sector
- experience working for an IT security vendor or any other solution related to the Fraud Detection/Prevention software segment
- to consistently met or exceeded quarterly objectives
- highly developed networking, customer relations, and negotiation skills with the ability to influence to achieve desired outcomes
- to be self-motivated and have strong organizational skills
- an excellent salary and commission
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
RSA, IBM-Trusteer, Nice-Actimize, KOUNT, ThreatMetrix, SiftScience, Wandera, Onfido, BETTER, InAuth, Featurespace, Pradeo, Mobile Iron, Kaymera, Lookout, Zimperium, Kaspersky, Symantec, Checkpoint, Cisco, CA Technologies, Symantec, DXC Technology, AWS, Expert System, Fortinet, Trend Micro, Acalvio, Securonix, Feedzai, SparkCognition, Cybraics, Demisto, XTN, LogRhythm, High-Tech Bridge, Deep Instinct, Darktrace, Cylance, McAfee, CSC, Cato Networks, Fraunhofer
Cognitive Security, Mobile Threat Defense, MTD, Mobile Threat Management, MTM, Mobile Threat Prevention, MTP, Online Fraud Detection, OFD
Business Development Manager, Business Development Director, regional sales, area sales, BDD, BDM, New Business Development, new business, hunter, rain maker, rainmaker