Texas or Boston
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility? Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough? Well, in your new role as a Business Development Director, this can all change!
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it. We will test your skills and capability to their limits, but this will enable you to grow as you keep learning and evolving with the job. The job will give you some fantastic opportunities to work with a variety of people at all levels of seniority.
About the Role
Our client is a leader in Analytics for ITSM, End user IT and security serving Fortune 5000 companies. They already have strategic and successful partnerships with few Global Managed Service providers in the End User Computing sector and looking for someone that can manage these relationships and create more strategic relationships.
We're looking for a confident, talented, seasoned leader to own our MSP strategy and delivery, and drive market growth across the USA. You will have a high level of responsibility to grow, develop, define, lead and execute Strategic relationships with Managed Service Providers.
- start and develop a business partnership with major Managed Service Providers leading End User Computing Service around the world
- grow the existing partnerships revenue generation
- build and grow License revenue resulting from projects won and managed by these partners when part of the solution stack
- drive the partners enablement, relationships, sales capabilities to hit a planned revenue quota
- manage and drive a team of Business Development managers and Pre-sales consultants to achieve the objective
- 8+ years of experience in sales management, Business Development in the IT Infrastructure area
- worked with MSP such as CSC, HP, IBM, Dell, Deloitte, Wipro, and Accenture
- experience with System Management solutions and/or Security solutions (End User computing would be a bonus)
- proven experience selling software to large accounts and developing strategic partnerships with revenue creation objectives
- good technical background to understand IT projects implication on the business, and ROI expectations
- an excellent salary and commission
- private medical, dental and vision plan
Take this opportunity and send your resume in Word format now!
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Job Titles: BDD, Head of Presales, Presales Manager, Presales Director, Head of Pre-sales, Pre-sales Manager, Pre-sales Director, Sales Director, Alliance Director, Alliance Manager, Partnership Director
MSPs: CSC, HP, IBM, Dell, Deloitte, Wipro, Flexera, and Accenture
ITOA: Accelops, Appnomic, BMC, CA, CirrusPoint, EMC, Evolven, ExtraHop Networks, HP (HPE/HP Enterprise), IBM, IntelliMagic, ITRS, Loom Systems, Metafor Software, Moogsoft, Nastel, NetApp, Nexthink, Oracle, Riverbed, Savision, SAP SE, SolarWinds, Splunk, Sumo Logic, TeamQuest, Unomaly, VMTurbo, VMWare, Ymor, Zenoss
Aims, Apptio, Aternity, AutoTask, Bay Dynamics, Circonus, Cognizant, ConnectWise, Correlata, Correlsense, Corville, Coscale, Inetco, LabTech, Level Platforms, Loopd, Matrix42, N-Able, Netscout, New Relic, Numara, OpsDataStore, Perspica, RISC Networks, Rocana, SAS, Sightline, Splunk, Sumerian, Symantec (Altiris), Tanium, Terma, Unitrends, XpoLog
EUC (End User Computing): Apparity, CGI, Dimension Data, Fujitsu, Long View, Nutanix, Pomeroy, Stefanini, Terdici, Unisys
WFM (Workforce Management): ADP, Amano, Aspect, ATOSS, Empower Software, HBS, Infor, JDA, Kronos, Nice Actimize, Uptivity, Workforce Software
Keywords: MSP, Managed Service Provider, ITOA, IT Operations Analytics, ITAM, IT Asset Management, ITSM, IT Service Management, End User Computing, Work placement