To facilitate testing and developing new markets in the MENA region with reasonable investments in terms of cost, time, and resources.
When you utilize our services we become an extension of your sales team. We utilize our broad contact network to accelerate the process of moving prospects to leads to opportunities and eventually to customers. We make our clients’ transition to the Middle East and North African (MENA) market seamless and successful.
With the help of Terra Advisors ME, our clients can launch their businesses in the MENA region in two stages:
1. Exploration Stage
This is a temporary stage (1-2 quarters) designed to familiarize the client with the market and to familiarize the target customers with the client’s offering. We work to set the foundation for 1-2 initial deals and for the transition to the next stage.
- Terra Advisors ME will advise, based on the nature of the client’s business and the state of the market, on the best parts of the region to start the business activities and the subset of the client’s products/services to be offered
- Terra Advisors ME team will start meeting target customers, presenting products/services, gathering feedback and exploring potential business opportunities
- After short-listing a certain number of interested target customers, Terra Advisors ME will invite the client to visit the region in order to meet the target customers’ key decision makers
- After the trip, Terra Advisors ME will provide a detailed report of meetings and discoveries, feedback from the field, and recommendations for future business plans (ranging from further exploration, signing business partnerships, to hiring people or even setting up a local office)
By the time the Exploration Stage comes to an end, the client will be more familiar with the region and the ecosystem and they will have met the key decision makers of potential customers, resellers and System Integrators.
2. Business Establishment Stage
This is the longer-term stage where our clients start generating business and establishing their presence in the region.
- Both Terra Advisors ME and the client will agree on a certain number of leads to be generated quarterly, the sales conversion ratio, and the expected quarterly revenue
- The client will be assigned a Terra Advisors Business Development Director (BDD) as the single point of contact
- The BDD will commit to the agreed upon numbers and revenue figures and will work towards achieving them
- There shall be a weekly meeting (preferably through Skype) where the client and the BDD review the progress and resolve any issues that might arise