Do you want to work for a Unicorn!
Our client recently raised funding and are a rapidly expanding scale-up business.
We are looking for a VP Sales/Sales Director/Account Director/Sales Leader to work closely with major Carrier Service Provider (CSP) and Multiple Service Operators (MSO) accounts in France.
- Have you got recent experience selling to Orange in France and N. Africa?
- Do you have a good understanding of routing, switching and networking solutions (IP Core/Backbone)?
- Do you have recent experience selling infrastructure networking solutions to Orange (not selling via Orange or OBS)?
- Do you have experience being the main point of contact to implement & drive account strategy and understand key business drivers?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then this may be the role for you.
The solution virtualizes router & switching like VMware did to storage & computing. This reduces the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for carriers as the software and routers can be separated.
- lead and grow sales by successfully selling software networking solutions to key decision makers at CSPs in France including Orange
- develop strategic sales plans and drive team efforts to develop new business opportunities through penetration and sales
- act as main point of contact to implement account strategy for key customers and understand key business drivers
- nurture & grow multi-level executive customer relationships (CxO, VP, department heads)
- create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- demonstrate leadership across all internal organizations to pull and utilize resources to achieve goals with customers
- identify product solutions and develop product offering to meet customer needs at desirable profitability margins
- 5+ years' experience selling networking infrastructure to Orange
- to have key senior level relationships at Orange (CxO, VP Networks, VP Architecture, Head of Networks) - must have some of these at Orange + other CSPs
- experience being an individual contributor to start
- solid mix of sales, technical and business capabilities
- to possess a deep understanding of service provider routing and networking
- ideally a BSc or BA in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
- excellent salary and commission (uncapped)
- stock options in a pre-IPO unicorn company
- work in a high growth environment for a pioneer in hyperscaling
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Example companies worked for: Juniper, Cisco, Volta Networks, Metaswitch, Infinera, 6Wind, Arrcus, Arista, Ciena, Cumulus Networks (Nvidia), IP Infusion, Acacia (Cisco), Apstra (Juniper), Brocade, Ixia, Nokia, Alcatel Lucent, Huawei, Ericsson, Redback Networks, Lumina Networks, Amdocs, Adva Optical, Adtran, Calix, Ethernity Networks, Mallanox, Niral Network, Big Switch, Pica8, Kaloom, Pluribus, Snaproute, FBOSS, Sonic
HiWire: Accton, Alpha Networks, Arrcus, Intel, Barefoot, BizLink, Cameo, Canaan, Centec, Chelsio, Credo, Dell EMC, Delta, EDOM Technology, FoxLink, Innovium, Inventec, Juniper, Keysight Technologies, Quanta Computer, QCT, Senao Networks Inc., Spirent, Steligent, UfiSpace, UL, Wistron, WNC, wiwynn
CSPs sold to: Orange, Orange Labs, Altice, SFR, Bouygues Telecom, Free Mobile, France Telecom, Vivendi, Canal+, Proximus, Maroc Telecom, Cable Operators, Cloud Content Providers, Data Centre Providers
Job titles: Account Director, Global Account Manager, Orange Account Director. VP Sales, VP Business Development, Sales Vice President, Sales Director, Director of Sales, International Sales, Regional Sales, Area Sales, National Sales, Directeur de Compte Principal, Directeur de Compte, Compte Executif, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Manager, KAM, RSM, Major Account Manager, Sales Executive, Key Account Manager
Other: Routers, Switches, IP Network, Cable Operators, Mobile Operators, Fixed Operators, MSO, SP, CSP, Broadband Operators, Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Function Virtualisation (NFV), 4G, 5G, MANO (Management and Orchestration), Metro Ethernet Forum’s Lifecycle Service Orchestration (MEF LSO), Network as a Service (NaaS), Self-organising Networks (SON), Distributed Networking, Disaggregated Networking, Network Function Disaggregation (NFD), IP Backbone, IP Access, Mobie Core, NetOps, Network Management, Network Orchestration, WDM, Packet core (EPC, SGSN/MME, GGSN/SPGW, ePDG, AAA, TCP Optimization, VoLTE, VoWiFi), Control & Charging functions (PCRF, OCS), MSC-S, NGN, IMS, SBC, VOIP, SIP, EPC, HSS, HLR, VLR, Diameter, Carrier Internet, Content Delivery Network, CDN, MPLS, Network Virtualization
Cloud Content & Data Centre: Scaleway, Switch, Alibaba, IBM, QTS, Digital Realty Trust, Equinix, Oracle, Facebook, Amazon Web Services, AWS, Microsoft, Azure, Google, Oracle, IBM Cloud, Twitter