We are seeking an enthusiastic and persistent Senior Account Manager to join our growing team. As Senior Account Manager, you will be focused on enterprise customers' product adoption, utilization and satisfaction. You will report to the Director of Accounts and work alongside Business Development, Product Development, Operations and Marketing to achieve strategic account goals.
As a growing SaaS technology company, our client’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. They build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. The team members are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. They pride themselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Ensure customer retention and create a foundation for significant account growth
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop, implement, and manage successful customer account strategies across assigned accounts
- Advance product adoption, product utilization and customer satisfaction/sentiment
- Foster key relationships with the customer at the manager level, ensuring that open and honest customer feedback is received
- Ensure that the platform drives the expected value and return on investment agreed upon with the customer
- Serve as the voice of the customer for future product enhancements
- Manage the sales process for additional product opportunities
- 5+ years in selling enterprise products or managing large customer relationships
- Proven experience communicating with executive, director and manager customer levels
- Proven record of success selling SaaS or enterprise software products and solutions
- Wireless operator experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- To be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Excellent base salary, commission and benefits
- Work in a rapidly growing company
- Work with very large enterprise accounts
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Job titles: Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, KAM, Account Director, Sales Director, Regional Sales, Strategic Account Director, Strategic Account Manager
Companies: Qelp, Xerox (formerly WDS), SAP Hybris, Speed Perform, Beta 80, Hyla, Ozmo, eGain, ConSumer, World Manuals, SOTI, VMWare Airwatch, Citrix, MAAS360, ManageEngine, Microsoft Intune, AppTec360, Baramundi, Blackberry, Amtel, Radia, Sophos, Cisco Meraki, Intune, Kaseya, MobileIron, Tangoe, Hexnode, Ivanti, Snow, NationSky, Matrix42, MCE Systems, Sitel
Customers: Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Comcast, Google, Apple, Samsung, Assurant, Asurion, Alorica, Conduent, Teleperformance
Other: Customer Experience, CEX, Self Service, Customer Support, Call Centres, Device Support, Mobile Device Management, MDM, Enterprise Mobility Management, EMM, Mobile Device Support