We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, dynamic Regional Sales Director to be based anywhere in the US to support the US subsidiary of our client based in Europe. You will find an exciting opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in KVM (Keyboard Video Mouse) technology.
The company provides a broad set of digital and analog KVM technology solutions to control rooms (broadcast, mission-critical areas in air traffic control, defense and water transport).
- Do you have experience selling KVM or Network equipment?
- Have you sold KVM, AV, Networking, IoT or other technologies into sectors such as Air Traffic Control, Defence, Crisis Room, Public Safety, E911, or Command & Control rooms?
- Have you set up channels and/or sold through them and directly to above sectors?
- Are you authorized to work for any employer in the US?
If the answer is yes to the above, then this could be a great role for you!
- Give production presentations and benefits of KVM solutions
- Understand customer needs and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Implementing strategies to boost sales
- Keep up-to-date and report on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Nurture customer relationships
- Ensure commercial issues are identified and dealt with appropriately
- Generate an accurate sales pipeline
- Build and manage relationships with customers to understand customers’ strategic direction and technology roadmaps
- Being fully aware of the products and services
- 5+ years' technology (IT, networking, KVM) sales experience
- Sector experience in Military, Defense, Intelligence, Crisis Room, Public Safety, 911, Transport, Air Traffic Control, Command & Control Rooms, Maritime Shipping, Industrial Process Control, Broadcasting, Energy, Mining, Oil, Gas, Industrial Automation
- Good knowledge of IT Networking, KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse), extenders, switches or KVM matrix systems used in mission critical applications
- Experience in presenting to a variety of audiences from IT team members and C-level executives
- Experience in B2B business development with decision makers, IT operators /administrators and business partners (integrators, equipment manufacturers, etc.)
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Excellent base salary and benefits
- Uncapped commission
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Acnodes, Adder, Aten, Avocent, Austin Hughes, Belkin, Cables To Go, Chatsworth Products, ConnectPro, Crestron, Cyberview, Dataprobe, Emerson, Epiphan Video, Extron, FAA, Gefen, G&D, Guntermann & Drunk, Icron, IHSE, IOGEAR, IPGard, Key Digital, Kramer Electronics, Lantronix, Leidos, Lockheed Martin, Minicom, Tripplite, Tripp Lite, Minicom Digital Signage, Niagara Video, NTI, Network Technologies Inc, Northrup Grumman, Pure Link, Rackit, Raloy, Raritan, Raytheon, Rose Electronic, Smart AVI, Startech, Thinklogical, Vertiv, WEYTEC, WEY Technology, Winsonic, ZONIT, 42U
APC, Black Box, Comprehensive Technical Group (CTG), Emcore, Fujitsu, KVMSwitchesOnline, KVM-Tec, Nucomm, Orion Images, Tecnosteel, VidOvation
SDN, Matrix Switches, KVM extender, KVM switch, KVM matrix, IP based KVM, SDVoE, Software Defined Video over Ethernet
SDVoE: Alltek, Audinate, Aurora, Christie, DVIGear, Grandbeing, GscooLink, HDCVT, Icron, Netgear, Semtech, VuWall, ZeeVee, Advantech, Analog Way, Anixer, Apantec, Arich, AVlink, Berk-Tek, Bluestream, Broadata, Canare, Cleerline, Commscope, Creator, Cyp, Danacoid, iMag Systems, Jam-Labs, J-Tech Digital, Kramer, Liberty AV, Lightware, MicroImage, MediaComm, Mikrotic, PTN, Purelink, Savant, Siemon, Theatrixx, Tonlyware, VuWall, WyreStorm, Yuan
Business Development Director, BDD, Regional Sales, Area Sales, New Business, Sales Director, VP of Sales, VP of Business Development, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, Account Executive, Account Exec, Sales Executive, Sales Exec, Hunter, Rain Maker, Rainmaker