- Do you have experience selling KVM or Pro AV equipment?
- Have you sold KVM or Pro AV solutions into sectors such as Air Traffic Control, Crisis Room, Public Safety, Emergency Services (E911/112), Police/Fire brigade, Traffic Control, or Command & Control rooms?
- Have you set up channels and/or sold through them and directly to above sectors?
- Are you based in the DACH region?
- Are you authorized to work for any employer in the EU?
If the answer is yes to the above, then this could be a great role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, dynamic Regional Sales Director to be based anywhere in Germany, Austria or Switzerland. You will find an exciting opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in KVM (Keyboard Video Mouse) technology.
The company provides a broad set of digital and analogue KVM technology solutions to control rooms (broadcast, mission-critical areas in air traffic control, defence, E911 and water transport)
- Give production presentations and benefits of KVM solutions
- Understand customer needs and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Implementing strategies to boost sales
- Keep up-to-date and report on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Nurture customer relationships
- Ensure commercial issues are identified and dealt with appropriately
- Generate an accurate sales pipeline
- Build and manage relationships with customers to understand customers' strategic direction and technology roadmaps
- Being fully aware of our products and services
- 5+ years' technology (IT, Networking, Pro AV or KVM) sales experience
- Experience selling into sectors such as Air Traffic Control, Crisis Room, Public Safety, Emergency Services (E911/112), Police/Fire brigade, Traffic Control, or Command & Control rooms
- Good knowledge of IT Networking, KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse), KVM extenders, KVM switches or KVM matrix systems used in mission critical applications
- Experience in presenting to a variety of audiences from IT team members and C-level executives
- Experience in B2B business development with decision makers, IT operators /administrators and business partners (integrators, equipment manufacturers, etc.)
- To be based in the DACH region
- To be authorized to work in the EU
- Excellent base salary and benefits
- Uncapped commission
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Companies worked for: Acnodes, Adder, Aten, Avocent, Austin Hughes, Belkin, Cables To Go, Chatsworth Products, ConnectPro, Cyberview, Dataprobe, Emerson, Epiphan Video, Gefen, G&D, Guntermann & Drunk, Icron, IHSE, IOGEAR, IPGard, Key Digital, Kramer Electronics, Lantronix, Minicom, Tripplite, Tripp Lite, Minicom Digital Signage, Niagara Video, NTI, Network Technologies Inc, Pure Link, Rackit, Raloy, Raritan, Rose Electronics, Smart AVI, Startech, Thinklogical, Vertiv, WEY Technology, Weytec, Winsonic, ZONIT, 42U
Mauell, AVI-SPL, Diversified, Crestron, Extron, AMX, Crownpoint, VuWall
APC, Black Box, Comprehensive Technical Group (CTG), Emcore, Fujitsu, KVMSwitchesOnline, KVM-Tec, Nucomm, Orion Images, Tecnosteel, VidOvation
Alltek, Audinate, Aurora, Christie, DVIGear, Grandbeing, GscooLink, HDCVT, Icron, Netgear, Semtech, VuWall, ZeeVee, Advantech, Analog Way, Anixer, Apantec, Arich, AVlink, Berk-Tek, Bluestream, Broadata, Canare, Cleerline, Commscope, Creator, Cyp, Danacoid, iMag Systems, Jam-Labs, J-Tech Digital, Kramer, Liberty AV, Lightware, MicroImage, MediaComm, Mikrotic, PTN, Purelink, Savant, Siemon, Theatrixx, Tonlyware, VuWall, WyreStorm, Yuan
Cisco, Juniper, Arista, Fortinet, Checkpoint, F5, Extreme Networks, Palo Alto Networks, VMware, Netscout, Riverbed, Nuage Networks, Aruba
Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Leidos, Boeing, BAE, General Dynamics, Airbus, Thales, Leonardo, United Technologies, L3 Technologies, CACI, Rafael, Elbit, Huntington Ingalls, Honeywell, Rolls Royce, Naval Group, Textron, Science Applications, Booz Allen, General Electric, GE, Bechtel, Harris Corporation, Orbital ATK, CSRA
Matrix Switches, KVM extender, KVM switch, KVM matrix, SDVoE, Software Defined Video over Ethernet, EASA, FAA, ATCEUC, Eurocontrol, ECAC, CEAC, NATCA, National Air Traffic Controllers Association, ANSP, Air Navigation Service Provider, Video Wall, Preproduction, post-production, EOC, Emergency Control Centre, ATC, Air Traffic Control, Defence, Command & Control, Crisis Room, Sporting Arena, Sport Centre, War Room
Job titles: Business Development Director, BDD, Regional Sales, RSM, Area Sales, New Business, Sales Director, Channel Sales, Partner Sales, VP of Sales, VP of Business Development, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, Account Executive, Account Exec, Sales Executive, Sales Exec, Hunter, Rain Maker, Rainmaker, Greenfield sales, Vertrieb, Verkauf, Marktentwicklung, Unternehmensentwicklung