We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, dynamic Regional Sales Director to be based in the UK for our client based in continental Europe. You will find an exciting opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in KVM (Keyboard Video Mouse) technology.
The company provides a broad set of digital and analogue KVM technology solutions to control rooms (broadcast, mission-critical areas in air traffic control, defence and water transport).
- Do you have experience with KVM or other IT Network/AV Technologies?
- Have you sold KVM, AV, Networking or IoT solutions into sectors such as Air Traffic Control, Defence, Crisis Rooms, Public Safety, Emergency Services or Command & Control Rooms?
- Are you authorized to work for any employer in the UK?
- Give production presentations and benefits of KVM solutions
- Understand customer needs and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Implement strategies to boost sales
- Keep up-to-date and report on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Nurture customer relationships
- Ensure commercial issues are identified and dealt with appropriately
- Generate an accurate sales pipeline
- Build and manage relationships with customers to understand customers' strategic direction and technology roadmap
- 5+ years' relevant sales experience
- Sector experience in at least one of these sectors: Defence, Intelligence, Crisis Room, Public Safety, Emergency Services, Transport, Air Traffic Control, Command & Control Rooms, Maritime Shipping, Industrial Process Control, Trade Floor, Broadcasting, Energy, Mining, Oil, Gas, Industrial Automation
- Good knowledge of Networking Solutions, KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse), KVM extenders, KVM switches, AV Extenders, AV Switches, Software Defined Video, or KVM matrix systems used in mission critical applications
- Experience in presenting to a variety of audiences from IT team members and C-level executives
- Experience in B2B business development with decision makers, IT operators /administrators and business partners (integrators, equipment manufacturers, etc.)
- Be authorized to work in the UK
- Excellent base salary and benefits
- Uncapped commission
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Acnodes, Adder, Aten, Avocent, Austin Hughes, Belkin, Cables To Go, Chatsworth Products, ConnectPro, Cyberview, Dataprobe, Emerson, Epiphan Video, Gefen, G&D, Guntermann & Drunk, Icron, IHSE, IOGEAR, IPGard, Key Digital, Kramer Electronics, Lantronix, Leidos, Minicom, Tripplite, Tripp Lite, Minicom Digital Signage, Niagara Video, NTI, Network Technologies Inc, Pure Link, Rackit, Raloy, Raritan, Raytheon, Rose Electronics, Smart AVI, Startech, Thinklogical, Vertiv, WEY Technology, Winsonic, ZONIT, 42U
APC, Black Box, Comprehensive Technical Group (CTG), Emcore, Fujitsu, KVMSwitchesOnline, KVM-Tec, Nucomm, Orion Images, Tecnosteel, VidOvation
Northrop Grumman, BAE, Airbus, Thales, Leonardo, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Rolls Royce, Naval, MBDA, Babcock, SAfran, CEA, Dassault
Matrix Switches, KVM extender, KVM switch, KVM matrix, SDVoE, Software Defined Video, AV Matrix, Multi Screen View, Multi Source, AV Extenders
Business Development Director, BDD, Regional Sales, Area Sales, New Business, Sales Director, VP of Sales, VP of Business Development, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, Account Executive, Account Exec, Sales Executive, Sales Exec, Hunter, Rain Maker, Rainmaker