Due to client and business growth, we have a new exciting role to join as the Director of Operator Business Development covering Southern Europe (Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, etc.) for a leader in 3-5G WAN networking solutions managed in the cloud for enterprises. Our client’s powerful cloud network management solutions allows any enterprise to easily monitor, manage, and maintain all endpoints in their distributed system running on different networks from a single location.
The role reports to the Senior VP of 5G Strategy & Global Carrier Operations.
- Have you got 5+ years of new business development working with Enterprises via operators in S. Europe?
- Have you got 3+ years in Product Management experience within a carrier?
- Have you worked for Telecom Italia, Vodafone Italy, or other multi country operators based in Italy?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
- lead programs and tactics for assigned Operator business partner(s) across Wired and Wireless carrier business units (B2B)
- establish, develop and maintain key customer relationships with Operator HQ and field teams, to further short- and long-term business objectives at all management levels
- work with sales and marketing teams to facilitate relationships and joint activities such as training, funnel reviews, joint sales calls, and event participation
- provide Operator account expertise to executive, sales, marketing and engineering teams on customer's business challenges, culture, and environment, specifically market trends, future technology, competition, and partners that may affect the Operator’s business
- 7-10 years working for Operators in a business development/Product Management role, selling to their enterprise customers
- deep, wide relationships with target Operators (e.g. Telefónica, Telecom Italia, Vodafone, Orange)
- technical aptitude and a moderate understanding of IP Networking would be a plus
- Italian or Spanish mother tongue
- EU Citizenship
- ability to travel as required in the Southern European region (50-75%)
- an excellent salary and bonus, which is flexible based on experience
- to join a leader that is growing rapidly in this sector
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Key words: M2M, Machine to Machine, LTE Networking, 3G, 4G, LTE, SDN, WAN, IoT, Internet of Things, program launch, network core, network edge, Wireless LAN, content delivery network, CDN, Edge Management, Network Management, Cloud Management, WAN Analytics, Network Monitoring, Infosec, Information security, Vodafone, TIM, Telecom Italia, BT Global, Orange, DT, Deutsche Telekom, T-Systems
Job Titles: Product Management, Program Management, Product Director, Program Director, Sales Director, Business Development, Operator Sales, Market Development, Enterprise Sales, B2B Sales