London / UK
Director of Sales, Europe
Due to client and business growth, we have a new exciting role to join as the Director of Sales covering Europe!
The solution allows company employees to use consumer messaging apps like WhatsApp to communicate with enterprise clients and still follow compliance and regulations and ensuring that communication and data is owned and monitored by the enterprise. Target sectors include banks, financial institutions, retail, and regulated businesses.
The great news is that our client already has some European banks as clients that can be used as reference clients.
Is this role for you?
- Do you have contacts and success selling into into the banking sector across Europe in the past 5 years?
- Have you worked for start-ups where you were the first sales person on the ground in Europe responsible for acquiring customers and growing a sales team?
- Do you have direct/indirect experience developing & implementing channel recruitment & enablement strategies, and ensured they meet business objectives?
- Have you identified and won business with Enterprises and collaborating with Global SI's (GSI's) like Accenture in Europe?
If the answers are yes to all the above, then this role is potentially for you!
- identify and sell to very large enterprise clients (banks, insurance, regulated businesses) in Europe
- grow revenue in a start-up environment
- build and manage a team of regional sales and professional services
- recruit new channel partners, SI's and GSI's across Europe
- co-sell with channel partners to close deals with enterprise customers
- 10+ years of direct enterprise SaaS sales experience (e.g. software such as Unified Communication, Compliance, Monitoring, Auditing, IT Security)
- 5+ years' experience selling to sectors such as banking, financial services, insurance, and other regulated businesses in the past 5 years
- understanding of Governance, Risk, Compliance and Audit in Financial Services terms
- to have set up channel sales agreements
- willingness to travel throughout Europe/EMEA when possible
- to be based within commuting distance to London but other EU/EEC locations near a major airport will be considered
- an excellent salary and commission (six figures) on a 50/50 plan (package is flexible based on experience)
- stock options
- to join an exciting start-up that is growing rapidly with quite a unique solution
- to be the first person on the ground in a new territory
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Key words: Enterprise Messaging, Enterprise Communication, Collaboration, Business Grade Messaging (WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, Signal, Telegram, SMS) SaaS, Governance, Risk, Compliance, GRC, Audit, Information Security, Regulations, RCS, Mobile Device Management
Job Titles: European Sales, EMEA Sales, VP Sales EMEA, VP Sales Europe, VP Business Development, Channel Sales Director, Sales Director, Director of Sales, Channel Sales, Head of Channel Sales, Head of Sales, Regional Channel Sales, Business Development Director, Business Development Manager, Enterprise Sales, Financial Services Sales
Companies: Symphony, Novastone, Teams/Skype partners, Flowable, Unblu, Genesys, Slack, Twilio, Global Relay, Smarsh, Bloomberg Messaging, Moxtra, Redbooth, RingCentral, Samepage, Zinc Communicate, Trello, Loom, Jamespot, VeriShow, SaleMove, Openwave, Proofpoint, Globanet, Nice Actimize, ZL Tech, ArchiveSocial, Netsfere, Messagenius, Telemessage, Teamwire, Avaloq, Zimbra, Panamax, BluVoyant, Stackfield, Nivo, Micmacom, Crealogix, New Access, Movius, Refinitiv, Content Guru, Quadient, Bulpros, Fuze, TekVizion, Clearwell
Channels/SI's: Accenture, EY, KPMG, Deloitte, Cognizant, Capco, Bechtle, T-Systems, Itris, Telsys, Sopra Steria, Sogeti, Comarch, Altran, Capco, Murex, FintechOS, CSC, Arvato, Allgeier, CGI, Infosys, Tata, Materna, Adesso, Itelligence, BT Global
Enterprises sold to: HSBC, Barclays, Santander, Lloyds Banking, NatWest, UBS, Credit Suisse, Julius Baer, Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, Raiffeisen, BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole, Societe Generale, Groupe BPCE, Intesa, ING, AXA, Alliance, Aviva, Assicurazioni Generali, Munich Re