UK but will consider other European locations
We have an exciting opportunity to join a US based company in Device Support platforms so that their clients can provide their customers' call centres with smart phone and tablet device support.
Their clients are Mobile Operators, Managed Service Providers, Insurance companies and other Device Support companies. Our clients solution reduces the amount of time call centre agents need to support their customers and customers can also make use of personalised self support tools. The initial goal is to acquire tier 1 mobile operators as clients.
The ideal location is the UK but exceptional candidates in other major cities (e.g. Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Madrid) will be considered.
- have prior experience engaging at strategic levels (CxO, VP and Director)
- promote and sell solutions across Europe
- come from a consultative, solution sales background (not just presales)
- travel to the US on a regular basis
- ability to travel 40-50% in Europe
- strong technical background with technical sales experience
- proven experience with long (12-18 months) sales cycles
- written and verbal English but also multilingual (French and/or Spanish preferred)
- relationships with telecom companies (that provide smart phones and tablets) would be highly desired
- experience with omni-channel device support
- understanding of transformation strategy
- contacts across a range of departments in the following order of priority:
- transformation group that is responsible for digitising the organisation’s digital channels and simplifying processes, call reduction and customer experience
- digital team responsible for customer web-based service
- device marketing group responsible for device procurement and device launch
- mobile app group responsible for operator self care on devices
- support team in charge of contact center operations
- a base salary of GBP 80-120k with an OTE of £140-170k depending on experience
- to join a growing company with large customers in US
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Job titles: Strategic Account Director, Technical Account Director, Key Account Manager, KAM, Account Director, Sales Director, Technical Account Manager, TAM, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, Regional Sales, European Sales
Companies: Qelp, Xerox (formerly WDS), SAP Hybris, Speed Perform, Beta 80, Hyla, Ozmo, eGain, ConSumer, World Manuals, SOTI, VMWare Airwatch, Citrix, MAAS360, ManageEngine, Microsoft Intune, AppTec360, Baramundi, Blackberry, Amtel, Radia, Sophos, Cisco Meraki, Intune, Kaseya, MobileIron, Tangoe, Hexnode, Ivanti, Snow, NationSky, Matrix42, MCE Systems
Customers: Vodafone, Orange, EE, Three, KPN, Deutsche Telekom, DT, T-Mobile, SFR, Telefonica, BT, Telia, Telenor, Telecom Italia, Assurant
Other: Customer Experience, CEX, Self Service, Customer Support, Call Centres, Device Support, Mobile Device Management, MDM, Enterprise Mobility Management, EMM, Mobile Device Support