We have an exciting opportunity as a Account Executive (AE) who is a natural hunter and is excited to work for a growing technology company specialized in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). The primary role of the AE is to generate and close pipeline in target markets through solution selling.
This fully remote role works with prospective customers to determine software and service requirements and ensure the solution is a good match for the customer’s needs. In this role, you will collaborate and get support from Marketing to identify prospects, messaging, content creation, and events to successfully identify and progress pipeline in target markets. You will also be mentored and supported by Senior AEs.
If the answer to the following questions is yes then this role may be for you!
- Do you have 3+ years’ experience selling B2B SaaS?
- Are you a Sales Development Representative or an Inside Sales and want to get into field sales?
- Are you familiar with ISO compliance?
- Do you have experience working with laboratories (medical, manufacturing, testing, clinical, pharma)?
- Do you get energized providing customers solutions that they did not know they needed?
The company has been awarded one of the best small companies to work for in the state the past 3 years and the CEO has a 100% approval rating on Glassdoor! They want you to love what you do, create something great, be transparent and honest, and delight customers.
- be supported by senior account executives for a duration of time while learning the markets and product
- prospect, qualify and close new business to meet annual goals
- use Salesforce to log all communications and opportunities
- travel when necessary to visit prospects and customer locations to develop/maintain relationships
- provide product feedback and competitor information from the field
- 3+ years of success in a SaaS (or full cycle) sales role (must have)
- experience selling to or within laboratories (preferred)
- understanding of ISO compliance challenges and regulations within Forensic Labs, Testing Labs, Manufacturing, Cannabis Labs, Aerospace, or Clinical Labs sectors (preferred)
- ability to travel 25-50% across the US and visit HQ (must have)
- a B.S. degree (must have)
- base salary of $55,000-70,000 depending on experience with an OTE of $80-100k going up to $125k in 2nd year
- uncapped commission
- 401k (up to 2%)
- flexible medical benefits
- unlimited personal time off
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
EDM, Electronic Document Management, GRC, Governance, Risk Management, Compliance, SaaS, QMS, Quality Management System, Workflow Tracking, Business Process Control, Manufacturing Process Control, Document Process Management, Accreditation Management, Employee Training, Employee Testing, Audit Automation, Remote Audit
ISO 17025, ISO 15189, TNI, AAVLD, CAP, CLIA, NAME, GLP, 21CFR Part 11, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, AS9100, OSHAs 18001, ASCLD/LAB, ANAB,
Roles: Inside Sales, Account Executive, Sales Development, SDR, Business Development Representative, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Lead Generation
Companies: Oracle Fusion, SAP GRC, ETQ Reliance, MetricStream, Sparta Systems, PowerDMS, MasterControl, Greenlight Guru, IQMS, Intelex, Intellect, LogicGate, Navex Global, MEGA International, Mitratech, OneTrust, Camms, Forensic Advantage