We have an exciting opportunity for you to join as a Senior Channel Partner Support Engineer/Sales Engineer based in London to cover the EMEA region for a leading cloud provider of IT systems management software. As the Channel Partner Support Engineer you are a key member of the EMEA Sales Organisation and will be responsible for providing technical sales enablement and ongoing technical support for all Channel partners across EMEA and some Enterprises and Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
Our client offers a complete IT management solution delivered both via cloud and on-premise. Their technology empowers Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and mid-sized enterprises to proactively manage and control their IT environments remotely, easily and efficiently from a single platform. Their solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more and they have a presence in over 20 countries.
- Be responsible for technical support with onboarding new Resellers and Partners throughout EMEA
- Organise quarterly technical Boot Camps held in the UK for existing and new partners
- Provide ongoing tech support and training for existing Distributors (Country VAR’s)
- Present technology and product positioning to both technical and business audiences
- Ensure that partners are aware of new modules
- Train partners on new modules as if they were working with the internal sales teams
- To manage post-sale account ownership opportunities
- Exceptional understanding of the IT services marketplace
- Fundamental selling, negotiation and closing skills
- Experience providing solution demos and a high volume of customised client demos
- Pre-sale solution design including functional and technical aspects
- Post-sale implementation with best practice consulting
- Leadership experience in driving solution enhancements
- To be an energetic team player with exceptional organisational, interpersonal, and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Extensive experience with IT Management / ITSM solutions from companies such as Altiris/Symantec, BMC, Landesk, SolarWinds
- Experience with CRM applications to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts
- To be a highly professional, self-motivated leader that demonstrates high standards of ethical conduct
- A College or University degree (ideally)
- Pan EMEA experience preferred
- Ability to freely travel around 25% throughout EMEA
In return, you get an excellent compensation package and to work in an exciting and dynamic environment.
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Channel Support, Partner Support, Reseller Support, Technical Account Manager, TAM, Solutions Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Technical Manager, Pre-sales, Presales, Post-sales, Postsales, Business Analyst, Professional Services, Altiris, CA, BMC, BMC Software, LANDesk, SolarWinds, Symantec, Axios, Cherwell, Connectwise, EasyVista, Get Satisfaction, Hornbill, Kaseya, LabTech, Level Platforms, N-Able, Navvia, NimSoft, ServiceNow, TopDesk, Uservoice, Zendesk, Absolute Software, BDNA, Bomgar, Manage Engine, Matrix42, Nexthink, Serena Software, SunView, Computer Associates, CA Technologies, HP ITSM, HP Service Anywhere, PMG, SysAid, Unisys, FrontRange, IBM SmartCloud, ITSM, SaaS, PaaS, IT Security, IT Service Management, IT Systems Management, Disti, Distributors, VAR, Software Reseller, Channel Sales