We have an exciting opportunity for you to join as a Sales Engineer based in London to cover the UK for a leading cloud provider of IT systems management software. Sales Engineers are key in supporting the sales team in expanding market share and driving revenue.
Our client offers a complete IT management solution delivered both via cloud and on-premise. Their technology empowers Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and mid-sized enterprises to proactively manage and control their IT environments remotely, easily and efficiently from a single platform. Their solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more and they have a presence in over 20 countries.
- Understand business needs for implementing an IT Management Solution or IT Service Management (ITSM) in MSP, enterprise and mid-size businesses
- Have subject matter expert in IT management solutions / ITSM
- Command exceptional understanding of the IT services marketplace and fundamental selling and negotiation/closing skills
- Design pre-sale solutions - both functional and technical aspects
- Be experienced providing solution demos & generate high volume of customised client demos
- Perform post-sale implementation along with best practice consulting
- Select post-sale account ownership opportunities
- Take a leadership role in driving solution enhancements
- Be an energetic team player with exceptional organisational, interpersonal, and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Have experience with CRM applications to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts
- Be a highly professional, self-motivated leader that demonstrates high standards of ethical conduct
- Ideally have ITSM foundation certification to compliment your sound understanding of the Service Delivery market space
- 4+ years’ experience in a customer facing technical role
- Enterprise software implementation and consulting experience
- Ability to identify opportunities and leverage appropriately
- Knowledge of network and desktop management solutions
- Ability to strategically partner with sales & marketing team to maximizing revenue potential within an assigned account
- Strong presentation skills
- To have personal commitment and interest in continued professional development
- Ideally have a University or College degree or equivalent experience
- To have or want to have a Certified Administrator qualification
- Ideally have multi-lingual skills
In return, you get an excellent compensation package, and work in an exciting and dynamic environment.
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Sales Engineer, Pre-sales, Presales, Post-Sales, Postsales, Business Consultant, Enterprise Sales, Technical Consultant, Certified Administrator, Altiris, CA, BMC, BMC Software, LANDesk, SolarWinds, Symantec, Axios, Cherwell, Connectwise, EasyVista, Get Satisfaction, Hornbill, Kaseya, LabTech, Level Platforms, N-Able, Navvia, NimSoft, ServiceNow, TopDesk, Uservoice, Zendesk, Absolute Software, BDNA, Bomgar, Manage Engine, Matrix42, Nexthink, Serena Software, SunView, Computer Associates, CA Technologies, HP ITSM, HP Service Anywhere, PMG, SysAid, Unisys, FrontRange, IBM SmartCloud, ITSM, SaaS, PaaS, IT Security, IT Service Management, IT Systems Management, MSP, IT Supplier, Software Supplier