US or Canada
Our client is a European company which designs solutions that enable mobile and cable operators to capture and monetize their network value through Big Data collection for innovative services creation. The company integrates its cutting edge core network solutions to generate location intelligence revenue and to maximize customer value management, contextual engagement, and messaging traffic profitability. Their award-winning products are designed to efficiently implement operator’s loyalty & retention, value creation and cost optimization strategies.
Acclaimed by 60+ MNOs, our client’s technology enhances the experience of several hundred million subscribers worldwide and manages over a billion of smart events per day. To accelerate their North American growth, we are looking for a Sales Engineer for their North American market. If you have previous experience as a Presales Engineer / Sales Engineer or are in a customer facing or on-site technical support and want to be a field sales engineer, this is an ideal role for you!
You need to be legally authorized to work in the region (Green card or US/Canadian citizenship or Canadian landed immigrant status) to be considered for this role.
- provide technical and sales support for prospects and clients in N. America
- translate client’s business needs into technical requirements
- identify and deal with customer relationship or commercial issues as needed
- deliver technical presentations, engaging product demonstrations, product proof of concepts presentations
- be in charge of the technical part of RFx answers and manage the bid process
- work closely with the Sales team
- work with the product management and R&D groups to drive customer needs, technology and product roadmap
- stay on top of competitive solutions and services
- attend trade shows
- need to travel within assigned territory
- a bachelor's degree, with a major in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education or work experience
- 3-5 years of work experience with carriers (wireless, wireline or cable)
- experience in a customer facing technical sales role (e.g. presales engineer, sales engineer, technical account manager, field application engineer, 3rd or 4th level technical support)
- extensive experience in B2B business development with telecom operators (e.g. VAS, advertising, location based services, LBS, IoT Analytics, Fraud Management, Public Safety, Customer Base Management) or partners (integrators, equipment manufacturer, etc.)
- extensive technical knowledge of the Big Data / Telecom/ Carrier / Cable industry
- to be detail orient, highly technical and analytical
- be located near a major airport
- to ideally have experience working for an international/European company
In return you get an excellent six figure base salary and bonus plan.
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Messaging solutions: Acision, Airwide (Mavenir), Telsis, Comverse, Tekelec (Oracle), NSN, eServe, eServGlobal, convergys, openmind, Huawei, ZTE, NewNet Communication
Loyalty Management: Lumata, Pontis, Globys, Quatys, Emagine, flytxt, Convergys, Pitney Bowes, BLS, BLSTEL, 6th Sense Media, Neolane, Siebel, Unica (IBM), Teradata, SAS, Buongiorno, Velti
Geo localisation: Polaris, Redknee, True Position, CommScope, Mobile Arts, TCS, Mobilaris, Creativity Software, Genasys, Reach-U, Telenity, PlaceCast
Other: Alcatel-Lucent (ALU), Ericsson, Splunk, Informatica, Guavus, Teradata, Aito, Mahindra Comviva, AsiaInfo, Unica
Key words: Middleware, VAS, Value Added Services, contextual marketing, base marketing, Analytics, mobile advertizing, mobile advertising, digital advertizing, digital advertising, marketing campaign, Interactive marketing, One2one marketing, one-2-one marketing, Loyalty, Big Data, Customer value, Insight, Targeted Advertising, Multi Channel Marketing, Multi-channel Marketing, Campaign Manager, Messaging Platform, Message Control Gateway, Message Traffic, SMS, SMSC, MMS, Multimedia messaging, Cell Broadcast, Geo fencing, Localized advertizing, Localised advertising, Monetize location, LBS, Location Based Service, Geo-fencing, SMLC, GMLC, Telecom analytics, IoT analytics, Fraud Management, Fraud Prevention, Customer Base Management, Customer Experience Management, Public Safety, Geo Broadcasting