UK or Germany
We are looking for a sales professional / hunter with a track-record of developing and closing enterprise opportunities in a defined geographic territory.
Our client provides 3G/4G LTE networking solutions managed in the cloud for distributed enterprises. They have shipped over a million devices and offer products certified and promoted by major worldwide carriers. The solutions our client has provide uncompromised mobile broadband performance while delivering proven network system interoperability. They combine 4G cellular, commercial grade WiFi and deep enterprise routing protocol support with an intelligent, scalable cloud platform focused on security. With both integrated wireless WAN and non-integrated versions, the solutions are ideal for distributed operations and emerging industries that require either remote connectivity or multi-WAN redundancy.
Their powerful Enterprise Cloud Manager allows any enterprise to easily monitor, manage, and maintain all endpoints in their distributed system running on different networks from a single location.
Their business is expanding rapidly and they are building a team in Europe so this is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing EMEA team. We are looking for motivated, self-starters who thrive in an empowered, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that rewards success. The company HQ is in the US and European HQ is in London. The company has a down-to-earth, results-oriented culture that offers competitive salaries, with lucrative compensation plans designed to reward success and encourage growth.
This role is to be ideally based in the UK (Greater London area preferred) or Germany (Dusseldorf, Cologne, Munich or Frankfurt preferred) and you will be working from home. Other locations are possible.
Let's see of this role is for you:
- Are you a motivated, self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment?
- Are you an individual that can also play as part of a team, while striving for success?
- Are you able to instill confidence with customers and partners and help steer the go-to-market plan to the highest value markets/segments?
If the answers are yes, then this role is for you
- be responsible for opportunities which will have been identified either through key channel partners, been escalated from Inside Sales or as a part of new customer acquisition activity
- work with channel partners to break into these new accounts by winning initial deals with an emphasis on new customer acquisition rather than long-term account management
- sell using an indirect channel model, while aggressively engaging with large enterprise to pull business through the channel
- have a proven track record of selling into one or more of our vertical markets (financial, retail, transportation and medium size branch networks)
- report into the VP and MD of EMEA Operations based in London
- will focus on developing the “top 50” focused accounts in your territory, with a plan to penetrate these accounts with channel partners
- identify and cultivate a network of VARs who align to our target vertical markets
- work a geographic territory, partnering strongly with an inside sales account managers, marketing, solutions engineering and channel sales managers
- Extensive experience selling into technology customers in the enterprise market
- Executive selling skills to include various CxOs, IT Management and other key decision makers
- Relationship management skills that translate into identifying decision makers and influencers
- To manage opportunities (short-term, mid-term, and long-term) and attain set quotas
- Ability to engage internal and external resources to drive sales success.
- To provide accurate and timely weekly forecasts to sales management
- To co-ordinates members of virtual account teams: Solutions Engineers, Managers, Insides Sales, Channel / Channel Management members, PLM, Support Services, etc.
- Experience developing sales strategies, preparing proposals and quotes and presenting networking products
- Understanding of the internet working business and an interest in high tech organisations
- Broad-based technological awareness, complemented by knowledge of data networking concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- To be willing to travel 50+%
- Extensive experience selling into Technology customers in the Enterprise market
- 6+ years’ experience (for Manager level) and 10+ years’ experience (for Director level) in networking or network security sales
- Strong track-record of driving sales through channel partners (VARs, SIs, Network Operators and MSPs) in the Networking and/or Telecommunications industry
- Broad-based technological awareness in the internet working industry, complemented by knowledge of data networking concepts, with specific skills in the area of routing, switching & Internet security
- Strong presenter and closer with the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, channel partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Creative innovator who is a proactive team player, with a proven track record working in a matrixed environment
- Excellent business and technical acumen.
- Written and verbal fluency in English (and German if based in Germany) is required
- Ability to handle and adapt to stressful situations
- Candidate must be highly organized and very efficient with time use, with strong analytical skills
- Candidate must be self-directed and function well in environments where many team members are working remotely
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, written and public speaking
- Candidate must have the ability to analyze issues and rapidly determine paths for resolution
- Ability to focus on short-term revenue AND longer-term strategy to ensure revenue attainment and growth
- Valid driving license, with clean record is mandatory
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Prior working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo a plus
In return, you get an excellent salary, excellent OTE and an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in EMEA!
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Zebra Technologies (Motorola), Cambium, Canopy, HP networking, Avaya, Brocade, Computacenter, Lantronix, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Director, Regional Sales Director, Business Development, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Enterprise Sales, Retail, Transport (bus and rail), Financial Services (Insurance, Banking)