US or Canada
Our client is a European company which designs solutions that enable mobile operators to capture and monetize their network value through Big Data collection for innovative services creation. The company integrates its cutting edge core network solutions to generate location intelligence revenue and to maximize customer value management, contextual engagement, and messaging traffic profitability. Their award-winning products are designed to efficiently implement operator’s loyalty & retention, value creation and cost optimization strategies.
Acclaimed by 60+ MNOs, our client’s technology enhances the experience of several hundred million subscribers worldwide and manages over a billion of smart events per day.
To accelerate their North American growth, we are looking for two Sales Area Managers. One to cover T-Mobile or Sprint and one to cover the Canadian operators (Bell, Rogers, Telus). The positions can be based anywhere in the US or in Toronto and you need to have US Citizenship or Green card or Canada Citizenship or landed immigrant status. We can not accept candidates with H1B visa.
- identify and properly qualify business opportunities, direct or through business partners
- develop and deliver outstanding presentation of our solutions
- manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously
- work with sales engineers and marketing team to discover, identify and meet customer requirements
- prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting
- leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue
- meet or exceed annual sales quotas
- constantly learn about market trends and competition
- deliver weekly activity reports directly to the VP Sales
- travel to in-person meetings with customers and partners, as well as to conferences and internal sales training in the European HQ
- at least five years of professional experience in the B2B business development with telecom operators (VAS, advertising, location based services etc.) and business partners (integrators and equipment manufacturer)
- direct sales experience and a strong connection with decision makers with at least one of the following operators: T-Mobile, Sprint, Telus, Rogers or Bell
- a proven track record of exceeding sales objectives, with excellent sales cycle management skills
- to be proactive, hands-on, result-oriented, team player and reliable
- to ideally hold a bachelor degree
- outstanding communication and negotiation skills – oral and written
- to ideally speak French if based in Montreal or Toronto
In return you get an excellent base salary, 50/50 commission plan and benefits.
If interested, please send an email (incl. CV in Word format) to Shafiq Mumani.
Messaging solutions: Acision, Airwide (Mavenir), Telsis, Comverse, Tekelec (Oracle), NSN, eServe, eServGlobal, convergys, openmind, Huawei, ZTE, NewNet Communication
Loyalty Management: Lumata, Pontis, Globys, Quatys, Emagine, flytxt, Convergys, Pitney Bowes, BLS, BLSTEL, 6th Sense Media, Neolane, Siebel, Unica (IBM), Teradata, SAS, Buongiorno, Velti
Geo localisation: Polaris, Redknee, True Position, CommScope, Mobile Arts, TCS, Mobilaris, Creativity Software, Genasys, Reach-U, Telenity, PlaceCast
Other: Alcatel-Lucent (ALU), Ericsson, Splunk, Informatica, Guavus, Teradata, Aito, Mahindra Comviva, AsiaInfo, Unica
Key words: Middleware, VAS, Value Added Services, contextual marketing, base marketing, Analytics, mobile advertizing, mobile advertising, digital advertizing, digital advertising, marketing campaign, Interactive marketing, One2one marketing, one-2-one marketing, Loyalty, Big Data, Customer value, Insight, Targeted Advertising, Multi Channel Marketing, Multi-channel Marketing, Campaign Manager, Messaging Platform, Message Control Gateway, Message Traffic, SMS, SMSC, MMS, Multimedia messaging, Cell Broadcast, Geo fencing, Localized advertizing, Localised advertising, Monetize location, LBS, Location Based Service, Geo-fencing, SMLC, GMLC, Telecom analytics, Big Data